Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

• Announcements

• InsaneHawk

We now have a Patreon !   10/16/17

Donations are back, but they're now all on Patreon ! Feel free to check it out : https://goo.gl/TwmHYW
mrtamtamia

which card gives you the most nostalgia?

which card gives you the most nostalgia when you look at it or remember it.

mine is either avatar of frost (it was the first "expensive" with high power level card i bought) or frost mage. 

I was mostly looking forward to spawn a Wrathgazer, but the first unit I spawned were Master Archers... the quote "Master Archers, here!" almost brought tears to my eyes. I thought I would never hear it again... <3  :bf:  

It's kind of a difficult choice to be honest, because it's the combination of cards, music and the environment that gave me nostalgia. I never thought I'd be happy to look at a loading screen. Now, I know you expect me to say Spitfire, but no :P I don't know to be honest, maybe Dreadnought, Eruption or the special ability from Worldbreaker Gun being used.

I will have to say thugs. I dont know why, but I just really feel bad looking at them because I frekin miss em. This is especially weird because i was a frost main xD

All of those freetoplay card, like mutating frenzy, emberstrike, giant wyrm or tremor.  I played complete freetoplay so i spend a lot of time with these guys :) 

Mine would be Frost Mage. Was the first card I really worked hard to achieve by myself. Used to save up my daily BFP from games, closely analyse the market of low cards (~20BFP) and know exactly what keeps dropping and increasing in price and would buy that, this way I would make profit daily.

Saved until I found a really nice deal, was like 125BFP for Frost Mage if I recall correctly. The next week, it went up to like 250BFP or something, was so happy. lol

Hard question, but I´d probably have to say Firestalker, that card was such a game changer early on when all you had were the F2P cards and a few extra cards.

Whenever I think of Battleforge Fathom Lord comes instantly to my mind so I guess Fathom Lord (and his epic voice) gives me the most nostalgia.

Grinder indeed. Used to represent a fundamental pillar to me in how BF was different from any other strategy game I've ever played. You don't get to see 10 m tall Axe-wielding stone giants nowadays in your average RTS game anymore.