Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

I found this project just recently and its awesome !!

About alfa .. how shold that be focused? technically ? if maps works or pvp/pve generated etc. Or if cards works properly ? Or even card balance ? ( OP cards to get nerf etc. I guess this option will go after release)
I am very curious as this was my very favourite game and playd a lot ( ended somewhere on legend rank in 1v1 pvp :) )

The closed tech-alpha will mainly be for testing purposes. It will only consist of the forge and the social features. This means no PvE, PvP or rPvE maps.

All cards are already working properly and no card balancing will take place as of right now, maybe later on. Since they plan to first release the game as close to the original game as possible.

I found this project just recently and its awesome !!

About alfa .. how shold that be focused? technically ? if maps works or pvp/pve generated etc. Or if cards works properly ? Or even card balance ? ( OP cards to get nerf etc. I guess this option will go after release)

I am very curious as this was my very favourite game and playd a lot ( ended somewhere on legend rank in 1v1 pvp :) )

The closed tech-alpha will mainly be for testing purposes. It will only consist of the forge and the social features. This means no PvE, PvP or rPvE maps.

All cards are already working properly and no card balancing will take place as of right now, maybe later on. Since they plan to first release the game as close to the original game as possible.

Another thing interesting to know - there will be 20 people allowed to the technical Alpha

This will make lot of ppl sad. Any known info if there will be some open beta - before planed christmass release?

This will make lot of ppl sad. Any known info if there will be some open beta - before planed christmass release?

It has been confirmed that there will be a closed-beta and then an open beta. Although, we don't know when. Please check here: http://www.twitch.tv/battleforgereborn/v/14542265 and watch Part 1 and 2 for more information.

Hello guys !

InsaneHawk here, and today we're really proud to announce you our project ! 

BattleForge Reborn is going to be a private server, but we're not going to make any profits of this.

You'll be able soon to donate to our project, we'll be using this to pay the fees we have, and after, you'll have to chose a charity, and we'll donate to them all the founds we get from donations ! :)

Thank you guys for all the support, and see you soon in the forge Skylords ! 

Hi there. It's  not like I'm trying to put pressure on you but do you think you can give us something like a release date?

@Peter420 Using a full quote when it contains a video is really bad to see what you want to point out, especially when you put your question into the quote as well.
If you keep a better overview it is easier for those who want to help to get back to you.

They do not have a release date set but we hope that (with a good chunk of luck) the game will be released in december or in early 2016. The only date given is currently for the closed Alpha which is estimated to start at the 30.09. Please read the FAQ regarding that or ask in chat if you have any questions.

Check out the FAQ here:

Is there an idea about the operating system on which BFR will work on? Will it be exclusive for windows or is it being done using a unix system (for mac/linux and other operating system as well)?

It is being developed for windows, although Blank(One of our main developers and admin) said he will look into making it "wine" compatible. He himself has a linus system. Of the two, it will run more smoothly on linux, while mac might have some problems. I hope that answers your question ^^

Edited by Ultrakool

It is being developed for windows, although Blank(One of our main developers and admin) said he will look into making it "wine" compatible. He himself has a linus system. Of the two, it will run more smoothly on linux, while mac might have some problems. I hope that answers your question ^^

Cool! Thanks for helping out! Looked through quite a few post in search for this type of info! Hope Blank has some success! 

Hello everyone :D 

I just dont know how to say this seriously i only played battleforge for 4 months before it got shut down and now this amazing people

@Blank @MrXLink @Lord NullPointer @fiki574 @Ladadoos

Thanks for this amazing project and this amazing community :D 

Huge thanks you all of you :D 

Edited by ChakaHYPE