Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

[quote='InsaneHawk' pid='4' dateline='1434406573']
[b]Hello guys ![/b]

InsaneHawk here, and today we're really proud to announce you our project ! 
BattleForge Reborn is going to be a private server, but we're not going to make any profits of this.

You'll be able soon to donate to our project, we'll be using this to pay the fees we have, and after, you'll have to chose a charity, and we'll donate to them all the founds we get from donations ! :)

Thank you guys for all the support, and see you soon in the forge Skylords ! 

[center][video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-UZo2m6SxI[/video][/center]

[/quote]
Hello guys, i simply cannot wait for you to finish it! Im so hyped :D I hope enough people will donate to keep the servers running and i hope you guys will have enough "willpower" to continue to run the game for a long long time! Since you are unprofitable organization, i honestly hope you will be rewarded in some way for your hard work, i hope you will continue to develop the game, add more maps, more cards and more other content to th game! Keep up the good work guys :D

Oh.My.God.

This is so freakin' unbelievable. It was so sad when bloody EA shutdown battleforge, I could never bring myself to even uninstall it ;(

And then my random bi-monthly googles of "battleforge" give me this! These things so often fall through and don't come to anything, so I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I can't help it!

WE'LL GET TO PLAY BATTLEFORGE AGAIN!!!!!

A fellow skylord here, and I belive that you should make us able to choose wheather the donations(or a part) will go to you or charity, or start a kickstarter because there's alots of people out there who'd be willing to put a little money on this to help speed up the process. Personaly I've spent alots of money on the game that I thought was the best game there was in it's own genre with RTS, but where virtual trading cards comes to life. I've never played any game that matches the content and idea that this game has. It's unique in all it's ways and with gameplay that one could enjoy for hours, eigher you were in a BG, playing scenarios, doing PvP battles or just hanging out in the forge and AH.  We players would really like to back you up on this as much as we can. There's alots of players out there that hasn't heard of your project yet. And since you're doing this for us, you deserve to get some profit out from it aswell(my opinion), that's the least we can do for you when you're brining the best game ever back in out lives!  :D

[quote='Jeoyo' pid='2595' dateline='1435819270']
A fellow skylord here, and I belive that you should make us able to choose wheather the donations(or a part) will go to you or charity, or start a kickstarter because there's alots of people out there who'd be willing to put a little money on this to help speed up the process. Personaly I've spent alots of money on the game that I thought was the best game there was in it's own genre with RTS, but where virtual trading cards comes to life. I've never played any game that matches the content and idea that this game has. It's unique in all it's ways and with gameplay that one could enjoy for hours, eigher you were in a BG, playing scenarios, doing PvP battles or just hanging out in the forge and AH.  We players would really like to back you up on this as much as we can. There's alots of players out there that hasn't heard of your project yet. And since you're doing this for us, you deserve to get some profit out from it aswell(my opinion), that's the least we can do for you when you're brining the best game ever back in out lives!  :D
[/quote]

They cant get profit out of it , EA EULA doesnt allow them to.

I think any money that you receive on whatever way for this project should be spent in advertising... coz well if theres not enough players the project wont really revive battleforge... like especially PvP will get massive problems to find proper matchups. It was already hard with like 2k acctive players to find good matchups sometimes and we are atm around 500.. people need to be able to get find this game and get interested in it, coz its the players that hold games alive ;)

Well when this is actually playable, I can definitely recruit from the Command & Conquer community, as well as the Warcraft community, hopefully that should bring a good number of people to play, especially since it'll be free and both of those playerbases don't hate playing older strategy games.

But again, it'll have to be playable first before I can hype it up...

[quote='Titan' pid='2702' dateline='1435867801']
Well when this is actually playable, I can definitely recruit from the Command & Conquer community, as well as the Warcraft community, hopefully that should bring a good number of people to play, especially since it'll be free and both of those playerbases don't hate playing older strategy games.

But again, it'll have to be playable first before I can hype it up...
[/quote]

yup ! advertise after the playability =D

BaFo was one of the best games I've ever played so I'm very happy that it's coming back. Good work so far!
Btw, I read about people worrying about the balancing/fixes in the future. From my perspective BaFo was really well-balanced at its last patches so that's a point we can forget about atm.

I really got excited when i readed about Battleforge reborn i loved this game so much and on the Original Servers i paid a lot of Money for Bf too get cards and i really hope we soon can play all Battleforge together

This is a damn amazing project!!!
I hope u guys will keep up, dont hurry, i think most people here will wait some time to jump into their epic battles a second time!

I remembered my most random moment...i summoned an Enforcer next to an Ice Witch...she commented it, tho: " Nice! But when arrives your brain?" It was amazing!