Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

I love the fact that you arent going to be making any profit out of it. And, that there will be no way to pay in game! When the community makes a game, everything is just so much better than when a filthy rich company full of pigs is trying to steal your money so you can play the game you love.... I almost cried when I saw this

[quote='wa2magge' pid='4498' dateline='1436814630']
Hm, the twitch stream doesn't really work for me. i hope Delixiran's stream would uploaded on YT soon that would be nice but its no duty. :)
[/quote]

it will be online in a few minutes ;)

[quote='Groping' pid='4501' dateline='1436814796']
Hm, the twitch stream doesn't really work for me. i hope Delixiran's stream would uploaded on YT soon that would be nice but its no duty. :)
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah thanks :D please post the when its done :rolleyes:

I played BF sinced it came out. I was mainly a PVE player. It was and soon it will be awesome again! The community was very cool but EA just let the game die cause of no content and greed for profit. Hope you guys could manage this big fantastic project and maybe one day it will be even BF 2 with some new content. :D Nice work so far and keep it up.

[quote='wa2magge' pid='4734' dateline='1436851764']
[quote='Groping' pid='4501' dateline='1436814796']
[/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah thanks :D please post the when its done :rolleyes:
[/quote]

hmm its arleady online if u didn't notice :D http://bfreborn.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=258

[quote='Rednight' pid='4908' dateline='1436874816']
Why we must wait? Why there must be people to code a new "entry"?

I hate ea for the shutdown and love you guys to revive the game ;-)
[/quote]

They are reverse-engineering. That takes time.

[quote='Readymade' pid='7140' dateline='1437228737']
here's a better solution:
Hack the offical ea server with the BF stuff on it and grab everything you can get.... but it's down so just go find it and steal it... :D
[/quote]
Like the server is still up lol

[quote='CrazyRider' pid='7673' dateline='1437312320']
When do you guys think you'll hear anything vis a vis the source code from EA?
[/quote]

That might happen soon, everybody knows that EA is the most insufferable video game company ever and i'm sure they'll take some action, even if the IP has been dead for a while

I really really love the idea of this. Have been waiting for this for quite some time but in recent time i only checked every few months. Right when BF went offline i checked like every week or so. Glad i found this. Appreciate what you are doing guys!