Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 08.03.2016. at 8:45 PM, InsaneHawk said:

I didn't say that as an official statement @Treim, not at all. This was an average date of our hope of getting something working related to game mostly (so it means CBT right after, not any kind of release)
Development takes a lot a time and we can't really guess until we can at least enter the game, since we'll may encounter many troubles & problems, that's really hard to guess.

So here's the official statement

1. We don't have any release date for CBT yet
  2. We don't have any release date for the full game yet
  3. We hope that in the upcoming months, we'll be able to enter in-game at least ('upcoming month' doesn't mean 1 or 2 months)
  4. Until we have a company (cf. Recruitment) we won't start the full game. (for safety reasons)

hope you find everything and do what ever needs to be done. Alot of people like myself are waiting for the game that will eat countless hours of our time :D Keep up the good work guys, we are waiting

• 9 months later...

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPE I HOPE FOR 3 MOUTH OPEN BETA !!! :hype:

:hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  

On 29/04/2016 at 0:15 PM, Crosego said:

hope you find everything and do what ever needs to be done. Alot of people like myself are waiting for the game that will eat countless hours of our time :D Keep up the good work guys, we are waiting

thx :)

Edited by defer
Metagross31 likes this

45 minutes ago, defer said:

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYPE I HOPE FOR 3 MOUTH OPEN BETA !!! :hype:

:hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:  

thx :)

3 Mouth ? 

• 3 months later...

To the people who make it possible that this game is revived,
A warm thank you
Her since the best admins,
I love the game and am delighted to play it
I will donate and help you get the game in the long run ;)