Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

cmon now add some more people at alpha cant w8 anymore i cant stand it..and how many mails you get from 20 people per day? 3-4? you are just afraid to dont be flooded by mails? more people is better for you too plz :(:(:(:(:(

More people doesn't necessarily mean better. The team believes that the current stage of the game can best be tested with a group of only 20 people. Testers need to first find all the easily found bugs and developers need to first fix all the easily found bugs and then add more people to increase the chances to find the more hidden bugs and also to test server stability. Just be patient, because rushing Alpha is not really the best option, since we are talking about many core features that should be bug-free.

just an idea i had: if the developers copy the gamefiles from the old bf, how could there be buggs?

They are reverse-engineering it. They have the old BF client, but need to make a whole new server. The code in the server they create might cause bugs in the game.

ok i will stop checking this site everyday to see if they finish i will be back after umm maybe 3-4 months or i will just forget this game bb all i wont w8 em forever..

Come on mate, don't be like that. We all have to wait; some are here since june and they haven't made it to the alpha either! Let's just consider it a live's lesson to learn about patience ;)

ok i will stop checking this site everyday to see if they finish i will be back after umm maybe 3-4 months or i will just forget this game bb all i wont w8 em forever..

actually my advice for you is to check once  a week. 3 times a month, or make it 2 times a month and play another game.  I been playing so many games that im almost done and cant find another one [82mmo,21privateserver]  [atm in playing D.B after AFR is currently crashing and buggy]....

play other game and check 2-3 times a month or less if you need to. once it comes out for beta and you don't even realize it, you will be happy to return ^,^....  its what I do for most beta game

• 2 weeks later...

Any new developments on the re-make of this game? Perhaps a date for the beta? Or when you will be needing more testers?

The developers have been pretty busy with their own lifes and haven't been able to work a whole lot on the project. For your other 2 questions I suggest you read the FAQ: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/572-bfreborn-faq/ (There is no ETA for beta or new testers). 

Nonetheless, fiki574 made a post about some bug fixes and progress not too long ago: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/835-developmental-update-statements-from-chatbox/&do=findComment&comment=34247

I remember i had a dream about this game. Morning I woke up with feelings i playd Great game but i dont know what game wos that.Aprox. after a week the dream repeated and I realized that game was BattleForge.At the morning i found some old vids.And while reading trought commets i see BFreborn.then i found this page.
             What i wanted to say : The game is calling all the Skylords to help It/Her/Him to REBORN.

I remember i had a dream about this game. Morning I woke up with feelings i playd Great game but i dont know what game wos that.Aprox. after a week the dream repeated and I realized that game was BattleForge.At the morning i found some old vids.And while reading trought commets i see BFreborn.then i found this page.
             What i wanted to say : The game is calling all the Skylords to help It/Her/Him to REBORN.

Amazing!! A lot of us have dreams of BF since BFReborn, but that sounds unique! Your subconscious remembered the game but you didnt :P 

Glad you found us in the end :)

It sure takes long even longer as i thoungt before adding a second alphatester wave or releasing some sort of a date when beta will start (like ind 2-3 month or end of the year, just some raw speculations from the dev team to have a little thing to hope) 

but on the other hand i understand that it takes more time since the dev team works on it as a hobby and for free so personal live stands on first pos and somewhere in the back comes BFR projekt.

for me i would like to have a (lets say) topic with weakly updates from the progress even if on 1 week nothing happend because of the RL it would be worth mention it. just to see a bit how it goes to see progress. i know omething like that is up on the forum but in http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/459-battleforge-reborn-actual-progress/ is the stand 14. Okt 2015 so alredy a monthly old post/edit 

for me even if i cant play it at the time its a bit frustrating to have not a beeter view on the progress ( at the time floats even the idea in my brain that since this 14. Okt nothing did happen on the projeckt ) 

so in general all this post togheter i would like to have a topic in the forum for the dev team with weekly progress post even if nothing had changed just to see (yes there is a new post)

thx for recordission

It sure takes long even longer as i thoungt before adding a second alphatester wave or releasing some sort of a date when beta will start (like ind 2-3 month or end of the year, just some raw speculations from the dev team to have a little thing to hope) 

but on the other hand i understand that it takes more time since the dev team works on it as a hobby and for free so personal live stands on first pos and somewhere in the back comes BFR projekt.

for me i would like to have a (lets say) topic with weakly updates from the progress even if on 1 week nothing happend because of the RL it would be worth mention it. just to see a bit how it goes to see progress. i know omething like that is up on the forum but in http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/459-battleforge-reborn-actual-progress/ is the stand 14. Okt 2015 so alredy a monthly old post/edit 

for me even if i cant play it at the time its a bit frustrating to have not a beeter view on the progress ( at the time floats even the idea in my brain that since this 14. Okt nothing did happen on the projeckt ) 

so in general all this post togheter i would like to have a topic in the forum for the dev team with weekly progress post even if nothing had changed just to see (yes there is a new post)

thx for recordission

It is not that nothing is being done bugs are still being fixed in alpha(right now), just nothing worth mentioning just quite yet. This is the hard part( in implementing gameplay features) ( so I think) of figuring out how the map can be started(coding wise) and that's why it's taking a little more time. If anything major happens you will definitely see an update either in my thread pinned in general talk or the thread you linked.

Ultra

Edited by Ultrakool