Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

( at the time floats even the idea in my brain that since this 14. Okt nothing did happen on the projeckt ) 

Just because it isn't mentioned, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Progress is a bit slow currently, that is true, but it's not at a dead stop. I think that it's still too early to be able to give decently accurate estimations of when beta or the full game will be released, as anything can happen and they don't want to dissapoint the community if the goal is indeed not reached. I'm actually quite certain that a lot of community members will think that their guesses are official statements and therefore be even more dissapointed if things don't go as 'planned'. Unfortunately this is just the way it goes and people will therefore need to have (enough) patience. 

Just because it isn't mentioned, doesn't mean it didn't happen. Progress is a bit slow currently, that is true, but it's not at a dead stop. I think that it's still too early to be able to give decently accurate estimations of when beta or the full game will be released, as anything can happen and they don't want to dissapoint the community if the goal is indeed not reached. I'm actually quite certain that a lot of community members will think that their guesses are official statements and therefore be even more dissapointed if things don't go as 'planned'. Unfortunately this is just the way it goes and people will therefore need to have (enough) patience. 

That is true, no release dates should be planned yet. But I do agree with @Asraiel that a weekly update (even if it are 'not worth mentioning' things, or if it is nothing at all) would be nice. It just keeps your hope up. xD 

And for the devs it's very little work to just conclude what they did in one single week (shouldn't take longer than a few minutes).

That is true, no release dates should be planned yet. But I do agree with @Asraiel that a weekly update (even if it are 'not worth mentioning' things, or if it is nothing at all) would be nice. It just keeps your hope up. xD 

And for the devs it's very little work to just conclude what they did in one single week (shouldn't take longer than a few minutes).

well it would give me a good feeling even if the http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/459-battleforge-reborn-actual-progress/ just have every week an update even if only the post date change. this would give me and maybe others a better feeling even without any "wow" updates.

like I said there is a lot of thing you can play out there. hell I found site where they doing emulator for the old days of pokemon collections and the old game I use to play on all the retro system... but yeah checking once in a while is not a bad idea ^,^.. and to me you should step back in expect a 1-2year worth like  a real game development XD...

Hello guys !

InsaneHawk here, and today we're really proud to announce you our project ! 

BattleForge Reborn is going to be a private server, but we're not going to make any profits of this.

You'll be able soon to donate to our project, we'll be using this to pay the fees we have, and after, you'll have to chose a charity, and we'll donate to them all the founds we get from donations ! :)

Thank you guys for all the support, and see you soon in the forge Skylords ! 

where i can download it? :D

On twitter it says Closed Beta Test is coming soon. Approximately how long is coming soon a month, a few weeks?

They can't say, beacuse they don't know how much work is yet to be done. They have tested the forge and most of (if not all) social features. Some hope for Christmas gift of closed beta, but that's just a wish. I belive that un-official release date of open beta is June 2016. I repeat, UN-OFFICIAL.

Welcome to the forums btw :)

Edited by KROMPIR

I think a lot of people will lose interest when all their cards/upgrades/BFP/progress is gone.

I fear that then they are not true BattleForge fans. As far as I know, there is no reset planned after open beta, only closed beta. 

Do you really think that we will lose will to play this even if we lose cards/upgrades/bfp/progress when beta ends? After those years? :D

That's the spirit!

well it would give me a good feeling even if the http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/459-battleforge-reborn-actual-progress/ just have every week an update even if only the post date change. this would give me and maybe others a better feeling even without any "wow" updates.

I completely agree with this. Also, i know i found a spot where the actual percentage of progress for each thing was posted. It would be awesome if they used that and updated it every week or so. Right now from a fan point of view i cant tell how it is coming along, besides the updates in a separate forum, by the developers. Anyways, it might be asking too much but the suspense really does kill lol!. Anyways, Thanks for bringing it back to life developers!

I completely agree with this. Also, i know i found a spot where the actual percentage of progress for each thing was posted. It would be awesome if they used that and updated it every week or so. Right now from a fan point of view i cant tell how it is coming along, besides the updates in a separate forum, by the developers. Anyways, it might be asking too much but the suspense really does kill lol!. Anyways, Thanks for bringing it back to life developers!

Tell us more about that! It would be great if the devs or other members of the BFR team would do such a thing! 

Tell us more about that! It would be great if the devs or other members of the BFR team would do such a thing! 

Yes they did that here: https://forum.ragezone.com/f856/battleforge-reborn-reborn-coming-1066718/

I don't know how practical that is in regards to map though, but it would be an interesting idea.

1. Our current progress :
  • Login / OK
  • Character Select / OK
  • Forge (Lobby) / OK
  • Database Link / OK
  • Shop / OK
  • PVE-PVP Gameplay Features / 15 %
  • Socials Features / 95%

This is their 'current progress' at 25-09-2015. So more than 2 months ago. Can we have a update, devs?

Edited by SilenceKiller99

1. Our current progress :
  • Login / OK
  • Character Select / OK
  • Forge (Lobby) / OK
  • Database Link / OK
  • Shop / OK
  • PVE-PVP Gameplay Features / 15 %
  • Socials Features / 95%

This is their 'current progress' at 25-09-2015. So more than 2 months ago. Can we have a update, devs?

15% on PvP, PvE That must be a mistake. AFAIK they have started on actual PvE/P 3 weeks ago.

Well... I don't know, so I hope the devs will tell us some more about the progress.

There are lots of speculations about huge christmas gift (closed beta) But if I'm correct InsaneHawk said that the game will be done by June 2016. But hey, don't take my word for good :D That's only how I remember, I might be mistaken.