Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

I really wish all of the staff members good luck and I wanna thank you for bringing the game back. I believe that like me many others are supporting you whether if it's donation or community involvement :)

Thank you for donating <3

You and other donors keep this game alive, while it is brought to life by the developping team :)

This community is perfectly in sync.

sry... i'm russian, bad english

thx for this guys... this game is my dream... i like this game but EA... fk...

forward this project but tell me when ??? thx guys rlly

There is no estimated time of arrival for Beta nor the full release yet. It's estimated that closed Alpha will start tomorrow. Alpha is just the forge and social features to test the game, but not everyone will be able to play Alpha (only staff members and people that are "Alpha Testers")

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to downloaad the launcher already

nope :/ and It will be a slow week this week, so if you check back around mid of next week maybe there will be some great progress and we can/will stream something :)

Edited by Ultrakool

after alpha is beta right? so beta is for for all or again like 20 people only will play?

nope, there will be more people in Alpha coming in soon, and for beta even more people. Definitely more than 20 but they can't really give an exact figure right now :P