Skylords Reborn (Coming Soon)

InsaneHawk

but when is soon? x) i cant wait too.. it was so awesome.. *-*

There will be an alpha version in like 1 month and I think official release will be end 2015/begin 2016 

edit: Didnt see anyone already answered :D

Edited by Alphatoast

It probably will. So we wait, and we prove them, that all we want for christmas, is :bf: !! 

Although Blank said that he expect to not have many problems with the maps, so maybe... :bf: for christmas might be real. 

Whether you add new cards to play?

Will you be adding additional content to the game?
Will you be fixing/balancing cards, maps, strategies etc?
Will you add new campaigns/maps?
We don't know Right now we should really focus on getting the old game as we know it up and running, then we will see whether we will be involved in any of the above

This was quoted from the frequently asked questions thread: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/572-bfreborn-faq

Check here for a summary of topics and suggestions and some other links you will find useful: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/952-updated-topics-suggestions-recap/ 

Will you be adding additional content to the game?
Will you be fixing/balancing cards, maps, strategies etc?
Will you add new campaigns/maps?
We don't know Right now we should really focus on getting the old game as we know it up and running, then we will see whether we will be involved in any of the above

This was quoted from the frequently asked questions thread: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/572-bfreborn-faq

Check here for a summary of topics and suggestions and some other links you will find useful: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/952-updated-topics-suggestions-recap/ 

See, you are doing what I suggested - quote and link to the full site ;)

Although Blank said that he expect to not have many problems with the maps, so maybe... :bf: for christmas might be real. 

But is that needed to rush? Maybe they should do it more attentively, cause it can prevent many of bugs in realise...your know. I have already met with such "rush". Bugs, crash of servers or client, etc. 

But to be honest it should be not so difficult.

But is that needed to rush? Maybe they should do it more attentively, cause it can prevent many of bugs in realise...your know. I have already met with such "rush". Bugs, crash of servers or client, etc. 

But to be honest it should be not so difficult.

I never said they need to rush. I would much rather wait a bit longer and be sure of a more stable and enjoyable game than one that is launched ealier and needs to go through lots of updates to fix bugs etc...

BF is the best game there is there is no question about that but rushign it for chirstmass to but it online and it fails would be a let down so i rather have them work their best and put it when its ready wether that is christmass or next easter. aslong as i know bf will return i will wait :)

Hi guys,

Just learned about battleforge reborn and you guys made my day!!!

I can't believe what you guys are doing bringing battleforge back (Shame on you EA!), I just want to express my sincere gratitude to you guys, keep the good work!!!

I'll be testing whatever you guys release as soon as I can, just can't wait to spam a few units in the forge or whatever is ready, and man, when the game is fully back, it will be like christmas every day :)

Edited by element

I found this project just recently and its awesome !!

About alfa .. how shold that be focused? technically ? if maps works or pvp/pve generated etc. Or if cards works properly ? Or even card balance ? ( OP cards to get nerf etc. I guess this option will go after release)

I am very curious as this was my very favourite game and playd a lot ( ended somewhere on legend rank in 1v1 pvp :) )