Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
InsaneHawk

Introducing... Kubik, our new developer!

Hello Skylords!

Just a quick announcement to let you know that we have a new developer in our team! Welcome @Kubik in the project!
He proved himself during our tests and discussions, and he's clearly a good developer, we are really happy and amazed about that! So, he'll work on the server with the rest of our team!

Congratz! And once again, welcome here skylord! :)

Cyber, pajasin, n3tax and 16 others like this

2 hours ago, Kubik said:

I am from the Czech Republic. Any other questions?

w-w-wheeeen?!? :P ok. awesome to have one dev more. good luck hope u wont get any high time waste problems and find the solution fast to anything ! :)

Edited by BFlove123

15 hours ago, Larikal said:

Good luck, you will need it. I heard that few members of skylords team eating humans. Alive. Just dont accept any "dinner" invitation and maybe you will survive xD

rood, just when I was gonna invite Kubik to dinner too :kappa:

18 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:

Hello Skylords!

Just a quick announcement to let you know that we have a new developer in our team! Welcome @Kubik in the project!
He proved himself during our tests and discussions, and he's clearly a good developer, we are really happy and amazed about that! So, he'll work on the server with the rest of our team!

Congratz! And once again, welcome here skylord! :)

Awsome! if I had some develop skills I would have loved to help. Its awsome people like @Kubik are willing to join the project. Makes my day :)