Jump to content

Battleforge streamers


Recommended Posts

Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to ask this.

Can we please try to collect as many current battleforge streamers as we know? I think everyone has some who they don't know about yet, especially with the influx of new members this last week. It would be really nice to have their names in one place, so we can all subscribe to our hard-working content creators easily. :)

Edited by Sheen
MG_zockt likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm one of the best Battleforge streamers and video creators :kappa: Well Probably not but I plan to stream and do vids... just sorting out my setup and equipment and other stuff 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoMj6l3-13epJUyk6P2T-gw?view_as=subscriber

https://www.twitch.tv/watermelonoverlord

Thanks 

Edited by ThomasMann
Felkin, Eudoxos and anonyme0273 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Time to promote myself :kappa: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rZG7pzo3GYO0wR3Jx9F7w

https://m.twitch.tv/radicalx5/profile

I used to be one of the highest rated PvP players in the game, so the majority of my content will be PvP based (I'll upload some PvE occasionaly too). I'm always trying to make my videos a little bit more educational, so if you are looking to improve your PvP skills, you will find some (hopefully valuable) information to do so.

I will start streaming on a more regular base when ranked PvP is working properly! 

 

 

Felkin, Eudoxos, Navarr and 1 other like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RadicalX said:

Time to promote myself :kappa: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rZG7pzo3GYO0wR3Jx9F7w

https://m.twitch.tv/radicalx5/profile

I used to be one of the highest rated PvP players in the game, so the majority of my content will be PvP based (I'll upload some PvE occasionaly too). I'm always trying to make my videos a little bit more educational, so if you are looking to improve your PvP skills, you will find some (hopefully valuable) information to do so.

I will start streaming on a more regular base when ranked PvP is working properly! 

 

 

Can you give us a time when you Stream? :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Kugelsaat said:

Can you give us a time when you Stream? :)

Depends on how developement progresses. Right now PvP isn't available, so I will just be able to make PvE videos or chose files from my replay folder and cast them. Once everything is fininshed I can give you a time when I stream (Otherwise all streams will be uploaded on youtube anyways, if anyone is interested to rewatch them) :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RadicalX said:

Depends on how developement progresses. Right now PvP isn't available, so I will just be able to make PvE videos or chose files from my replay folder and cast them. Once everything is fininshed I can give you a time when I stream (Otherwise all streams will be uploaded on youtube anyways, if anyone is interested to rewatch them) :)

 

I would really love to see PvE, i´m not that into Pvp ^^

Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.twitch.tv/neltharionverderis
Well that's me!

I was playing Frost, Nature and Lost Shadow decks, but I have to remind some of the cards to start streaming Battleforge when it's out.
Mostly I'm streaming in Polish language, but for Battleforge I'll talk in English, so don't worry :D 
Btw, great topic @Sheen!
I was worried that I'm the only one who's gonna stream Battleforge, but it looks like I'm not the only one!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the MOST IMPORTANT youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZLtgBj59SBfIZzcYWbxJVg

This is a channel that the top battleforge content creators are working together to create a single youtube channel, which will hopefully become big enough that outsiders will see it and become interested in the game. Unfortunately atm, it's mostly just me uploading :(, although @LagOps has uploaded in the past, and I believe @RadicalX will assist soon...

I have a personal youtube channel and twitch as well, which I'd like to give a little more love once we have more people helping. Those channels are:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxf9iCqSdQSr0zc389NYemA

https://www.twitch.tv/eirias_bfr

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCv5GYYJe28xNjsS4ArpiNww

My personal channel where it was intended to upload full streams from twitch to have an archive. However in the future I may upload more polished videos or commentaries depending on how good in PvP I get :D 

Twitch is http://www.twitch.tv/Ultrakool

@Eirias I exist on that channel too ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/26/2018 at 6:33 PM, Sheen said:

Hey guys, I hope this is the right place to ask this.

Can we please try to collect as many current battleforge streamers as we know? I think everyone has some who they don't know about yet, especially with the influx of new members this last week. It would be really nice to have their names in one place, so we can all subscribe to our hard-working content creators easily. :)

https://www.twitch.tv/dastoggy is mostly active, streaming pvps, some pve, tournaments and other games

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

Hey everbody. I plan to stream the game, but I'm brazilian, so all my content is on pt-br language. Because of that I will not share my links here, but want to say that I will try to translate all of your tips and tutorias, and create vids for Brazil community to help them start to play and try to bring more people to this amazing game. Thanks all for all the efforts. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello Ladys and Gentleman,

 

my name is René and im 27 years old. I´m streaming Battleforge Pve and Pvp on Twitch. I also try to prove myself as a caster for the German community.

I've been playing the game since it was released and I've been waiting longingly for the rerelease. I hope you just stop by and join me on my way to become a better caster.

 

Twitch: twitch.tv/thepretez

 

 

Ladadoos likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Eu não acho um Brasileiro nesse jogo pqp. Se souber se algum discord que a galera se reuna para jogar fala ai ou se quiser jogar tambem é só falar. Comecei a jogar tem uns 4 dias, jogava na época da EA, mas não lembro de quase nada.


I don't think a Brazilian in this game. If you know if any disagreement that the crowd gathers to play, speak there or if you want to play too, just talk. I started playing about 4 days ago, I was playing at EA time, but I don't remember almost anything.

On 12/15/2020 at 5:43 PM, XapeuDePaia said:

Ei pessoal. Pretendo fazer stream do jogo, mas sou brasileiro, então todo meu conteúdo está na linguagem pt-br. Por isso não irei compartilhar meus links aqui, mas quero dizer que tentarei traduzir todas as suas dicas e tutorias, e criar vídeos para a comunidade do Brasil para ajudá-los a começar a jogar e tentar trazer mais pessoas para este jogo incrível . Obrigado a todos por todos os esforços. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use