Announcement - Stream on 10/09/2016

InsaneHawk

Hello Skylords !

I'm here today to tell you that we will be streaming this Saturday at 3 PM CEST
(Check the countdown here : http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20160910T15&p0=195&msg=BattleForgeReborn+Stream&font=cursive&csz=1)

Stream will be there as usual : http://www.twitch.tv/battleforgereborn

So what's going to be in this stream ?

- We'll talk about a lot of stuff concerning the project.
- We'll give you updated informations about the current development of the game.
- We'll answer your questions as usual.
- More....

So be sure to be present this Saturday at 3 PM CEST !

Thank you skylords as usual ! And I'll see you, in the stream !

Sincerly,
InsaneHawk.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again!

:hypetrain:

Edit: Also, as a side note. I think I speak for more people when I say that I would like the stream to not answer/go over all the FAQ questions again, as it can get repetitive at times and is kinda unnecessary (makes it longer than needed etc...). Not that I don't enjoy a longer stream, but for people that watch the stream later.

Edited by Ladadoos

19 minutes ago, Ladadoos said:

Here we go again!

:hypetrain:

Edit: Also, as a side note. I think I speak for more people when I say that I would like the stream to not answer/go over all the FAQ questions again, as it can get repetitive at times and is kinda unnecessary (makes it longer than needed etc...). Not that I don't enjoy a longer stream, but for people that watch the stream later.

I very much agree with this! Give us some exciting stuff, not the FAQ stuff, we all know that by now xD 

:hype:d!

49 minutes ago, Demiron said:

Unfortunately Im not hyped anymore...will watch the stream regardless

Wait what? :D Did you see the advancement in the progress? Where is your hype? Where is your faith in this project and the future of BattleForge that it represents? 

Tell me you are joking ;)

As to the Stream - I will be there, hyped and hungry for stuff

31 minutes ago, anonyme0273 said:

Wait what? :D Did you see the advancement in the progress? Where is your hype? Where is your faith in this project and the future of BattleForge that it represents? 

Tell me you are joking ;)

As to the Stream - I will be there, hyped and hungry for stuff

Well, Im expecting the usual stuff...some reassurance that they are still working hard (which Im sure they do and we all love them for this), some numbers regarding the project, some messing around in the Forge...this time I hope Im proven wrong and it will be a litte more than that.

26 minutes ago, Demiron said:

Well, Im expecting the usual stuff...some reassurance that they are still working hard (which Im sure they do and we all love them for this), some numbers regarding the project, some messing around in the Forge...this time I hope Im proven wrong and it will be a litte more than that.

Come on... think about it for a second

This project is here for quite some time. There were several BIG announcements, all in the form of Stream - introduction to the project, Alpha, and big progress discussions.

If it was small or as you imply "usual", there wouldn't be a Stream for it nor would there be an increase in the progress bar in the DevPlatform. This project is serious, and there is progress every day. This might be the biggest step and I think noone should take it lightly or "usually". 

I agree on two things with you - they are working hard, and I too hope you are wrong this one time ;) 

See ya HERE <3 :bf: