Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
bobfrog

Opening Tournament

@Ultrakool We can duo if you want in 2v2 ;p?

what was/will be your preferred deck? Can you tell me something about play style? We'll try it out when the game starts thats for sure ;) just if you can give me some info. I played fire nature before. Right now I'm thinking about getting into nature-frost Play style depends, but i try to outpower them by making efficient trades, cc, not t2 rush. rather well than an orb.

what was/will be your preferred deck? Can you tell me something about play style? We'll try it out when the game starts thats for sure ;) just if you can give me some info. I played fire nature before. Right now I'm thinking about getting into nature-frost Play style depends, but i try to outpower them by making efficient trades, cc, not t2 rush. rather well than an orb.

Oh boy, that's a  long time ago :P But i was playing the most was Pure fire, mostly in the early game aggresive to give the opponent a hard time :P but i can play in other styles too it really depends on the situation.. :)

Edited by DarkWarriorNL

@Ultrakool Welcome to the stonekin world. And this is very good with pure fire.

@xHighTech Sorry, i'm not interested in a starter deck tournament, maybe in a different tourney we may duo. Silverdragen has already a partner but the rest are free/not signed up yet. Good luck

If anyone of those accept and you get synergized... G-d help us all

I would play this tourney with everyone who wants to play.

Only marked a few people for more viewer, comments & signups = more opponents. :)

I would play this tourney with everyone who wants to play.

Only marked a few people for more viewer, comments & signups = more opponents. :)

I would love to try against you if you want

Well I can try to 2v2 with you as well as against you :D

Thanks but it seems like that im gonna play with Silverdragen when the game is released & the tourney starts.

I message you if something unexpected happens.

I would also participate in the Tournament. I messaged bobfrog already. Does someone else manage this?

Well just look at the list in the first post^^ u are on it.