Contest: New Logo

Kiwi

On 25. 11. 2016 at 11:25 AM, LagOps said:

yes, it looks really good, but did you take that tree on the "S" from another image? it kinda looks like it, also looks like it is cut off because of that. i don't think using 3rd party art is allowed.

to the more positive: the readability seems okay and i like the colour palate a lot, seems very professional to me. i am guessing the the white and featureless spots will get some texture as well. looking forward to it.

I did take it from another image, didn't really think much of it at the time. I can redraw it should need be, can a mod/dev say if it's ok or not to use parts of battleforge art?

-726796703.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/12/2016 at 1:20 AM, pscsv said:

Skylords.jpg

Skylords.png

Skylords3.png

Skylords2.png

My favourite out of all the ones posted so far, nice job man! The smaller logo's you added totally convinced me, awesome work, would love to see more of it! :]

1 hour ago, pscsv said:

Thanks everyone ! Im so happy that you like it . :'):')

it looks indeed really nice, although the only small thing that annoys me after I noticed it is that the clouds seem to be mirrored. Besides that, very nice

1 hour ago, Ladadoos said:

it looks indeed really nice, although the only small thing that annoys me after I noticed it is that the clouds seem to be mirrored. Besides that, very nice

Yea i forgot to add , please give me edits so it would become what the community wants . I will fix the clouds.

SR Saint's Row don't make logo with this 2 letters

On 24/11/2016 at 1:06 AM, Lukaznid said:

5837724b6bb8d_Skylords1.png.59435afce2ca

Well this is where I left off, I might finish it one day hahaha

Nice job!!Sky is very nice but i believe u must fill k and y with blue and make the uper side frozen.The color under lords we can say that is the color of lost souls and letters of lord who is dark down side u can change it to purple and the others half red with fire up of the letter also dont forget to fill sky around with green.It's just personal opinion no offense!

Edited by Simigr

1 hour ago, Caknatou said:

Hope you'll like it :)

SKYLORDS.png

Looks nice, eye catching. Not sure if it fits BF though

On 28/11/2016 at 8:30 AM, anonyme0273 said:

Only thing I would personally suggest is switching up the colors, so they are not identical to the old original combination.

Why is that an unwanted thing though? I  would argue the opposite.

I thought the whole point of this was to create a logo that doesn't infringe on copyright and hints at Skylords Reborn being in fact about the game BattleForge.

In that case it should remind as much of the BF vibe and colors as possible.

On 12/3/2016 at 4:52 AM, Djpingu said:

Here is my Logo, I hope you like it :)

1. Logo (the real one)

2. Logo (reduced) 

The Colors, Size and other things are changeable of course.

logo battleforge reborn updated.pnglogo Skylords reborn shortway v1.0.png

For some reason this reminds me of Pepsi :)

9 hours ago, Simigr said:

I got and idea but i don't know if its easy to execute anyone because i'm noob to this work.Can u write it Skylords Reborn with units avatars like Worms and others units?

If they're copyrighted images then sadly not it has to be all newly made nothing borrowed from anywhere due to copyright laws etc.