Welcome to Skylords Reborn

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

  • Announcements

    • InsaneHawk

      Join our Discord !   05/04/17

      We're starting to do Giveaways on our Discord, so be sure to follow it and join it
      Here's the link to access our Discord : https://discordapp.com/invite/0y3WGMGXhd5q2lXA
MrXLink

Current Proposal: Rewards

281 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

from what ive seen in the last stream from nightrein 26.03.2017 i saw that a single boosterpack cost 50 BFP

for my personal opinion i would prefer to get at least those 50 BFP a day or if the price changes at least as much to buy 1 booster a day only from that look out there are 540 cards and each booster has 8 so it takes 67.5 days to get 540 cards togheter aldo noone will have 1 of each card by then espacaly not rare or ultrarare because teh have only 1 spot in those 8 cards.

personal i would even go a step further and what follows now does go into another topic:

i would add a premium membership for (depending on how much the ifrastructure costs: server, support, ect.) 20 € for 6-12 months with the only bonus u get is 2x BFP, 2x Gold, doubble market slots, doubble mailbox size. for those who want to be faster or support the project. but as said this goes into another topic!

would mean instead of only 1 booster a day you get 2 boosters (maybe something then for players that work and dont have so much time to play) like this post tells 2h can be a lot if you work and have rl as well

On 7.2.2017 at 6:36 PM, Kispilka89 said:

What do you think about this?

You get 1 bfp for log in/day.

+2 bfp at 30 min.

+3 bfp for an hour.

+4, 1:30

+5, 2:00

+5, 2:30

+6, 3:00 and that would be tha cap. No more bpf for time on this day.

So the cap is 26 bfp per day.

This System would make the multiaccounting less potential in my opinion.Who has more then 3 hour freetime/day. + Dosen't worth to log in into another account like for 3 hour.

Just an idea...Sorry for my poor english^^

Weekends maybe +6 for 4:00,,+6 for 5:00? ^^ Weekend cap 38.

and to the poster this does nothing on multis they may stay just logged in with the account and get the reward. it must be more like reward after finishing a game or mission and then as well taken away to run more accounts/games at the same time on the same computer

Edited by Asraiel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Asraiel said:

i would add a premium membership for (depending on how much the ifrastructure costs: server, support, ect.) 20 € for 6-12 months with the only bonus u get is 2x BFP, 2x Gold, doubble market slots, doubble mailbox size. for those who want to be faster or support the project. but as said this goes into another topic!

I know this is your own opinion, but I think that there are a lot of people who think this is ridiculous... These two lines of text are basicly a complete guide on how to make the progression system in bfreborn even more shitty than it was in the old battleforge. This is forcing people to spend a lot of time and grind like hell, but saying you can just buy it instead. 

The way you say it, is getting 1 free booster pack each day, if you pay X amount of money for a premium membership. The price would be unfair anyway, 20 euro a year, means 365 extra boosterpacks for 20 euro. Thats literally what you suggest, to let people buy 365 boosterpacks for 20 euro.

Edit: Iam sorry if i accidentally took your words out of context or made you sound different than you want, but i can just not agree with this and not say anything

Edited by SilenceKiller99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@SilenceKiller99 thats perfectly fine i did post my view and for god sake theres no rule thats says everyone had to have the same

I am 100% against some ideas that have the content in it to just buy BFP for real money. that would be for me a go back to EA. the context yeah since its only an example with no fixed numbers, its kinda funny how much people does fokus on the numbers. but the idea behind it was more that you may get additional BFP but you can not spend 1000€ at ionce to buy BFP and as well you have to log in and do every 365 days as you mentioned it the daylie quest or so in order to get this daylie reward so if u let days out u dont get anyfing 2x0=0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Asraiel said:

@SilenceKiller99 thats perfectly fine i did post my view and for god sake theres no rule thats says everyone had to have the same

I am 100% against some ideas that have the content in it to just buy BFP for real money. that would be for me a go back to EA. the context yeah since its only an example with no fixed numbers, its kinda funny how much people does fokus on the numbers. but the idea behind it was more that you may get additional BFP but you can not spend 1000€ at ionce to buy BFP and as well you have to log in and do every 365 days as you mentioned it the daylie quest or so in order to get this daylie reward so if u let days out u dont get anyfing 2x0=0

If you say it like that, it definitely sounds better than infinitely throwing money into the game. Eventhough I dont like the whole money idea, you convinced me that his would be one of the better ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@SilenceKiller99

On 28.3.2017 at 0:13 AM, SilenceKiller99 said:

If you say it like that, it definitely sounds better than infinitely throwing money into the game. Eventhough I dont like the whole money idea, you convinced me that his would be one of the better ways.

did make many changes now in the topic in order to please the F2P gamers as well and in the same way than those who wanna pay a bit for server and invironment upkeep

 

Edited by Asraiel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me Questions design is the best way, maybe you will set difficulty of quest's if possible, and rewards better with highier quest difficulty?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now