It is all over now.. Farewell

Sykole

Talk about sadness, rage, madness, crisis, insanity, but you will certainly find no appropriate word for the era we are approaching.

What is the worst thing you could expect from 2017 to bring? BFR being shutdown? Trump being president? Rem not being the best girl? Lord NullPointer liking PHP? You are mistaken, and you are in for a treat.

You might have heard the news, it is quite shocking, and saddening, and if you haven't; I suggest you sober up because this will be getting dirty, and I highly suggest continuing forward within this topic under the supervision of a guardian, or just a waifu should be enough.

Our beloved game, the game that has literally drawn happy ponies within our hearts when we were kids, the game that allowed not only kids, but adults (ehm..) to fight over who is the better at dojo.

The game that got hundreds if not thousands of kids in relationships by just throwing snow balls.

Club penguin.. the known trademark owned by Disney it is shutting down on the 29th of March. :mo:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/01/31/club-penguin-is-shutting-down/

Man, don´t scare me like that! I thought you were gonna leave the forum man :'(

Glad to see I was wrong tho <3 Don´t scare me liek that ever again!

Rip the Penguins, may you rest in fish.

Also " under the supervision of a guardian, or just a waifu should be enough. " made me chuckle.

Edited by Shotty

3 hours ago, Shotty said:

Man, don´t scare me like that! I thought you were gonna leave the forum man :'(

Glad to see I was wrong tho <3 Don´t scare me liek that ever again!

Rip the Penguins, may you rest in fish.

Also " under the supervision of a guardian, or just a waifu should be enough. " made me chuckle.

If I were to leave the forum, you know Blank and Hawk would make an announcement for it. Don't you worry B)

14 hours ago, Rakkhot said:

What is (or was) this club pengiun thing? Never heard of it.

It was just a little game for kids where you have your typical overworld and a penguinn as your avatar, you could dress him up however you wanted but the main part was just interacting with other players.

9 hours ago, EonBen said:

It was just a little game for kids where you have your typical overworld and a penguinn as your avatar, you could dress him up however you wanted but the main part was just interacting with other players.

So a social interaction "game"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...