Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

MephistoRoss

All-time fastest speedrun rankings

On the old forum I kept track of the fastest speedrun times for each map over the last year of Battleforge (from April 2013 to the end). Once Skylords Reborn starts I will keep track of the new records.

All-time speedrun rankings:

1-Player Maps:

Behind Enemy Lines:	12:28.9	MephistoRoss	Ocober 2013
Defending Hope:		20:35.5	Many players
Encounters w. Twilight: 12:45.7	Wilkolak	May 2013
Mo:			11:29.8	ducarev		May 2013
Ocean:			16:06.1	Pritstift	May 2013
Oracle:			18:27.4	Pritstift	April 2013
Siege of Hope:		21:56.5	Many Players
The Soultree:		09:42.1	Wolfierce	May 2013
The Treasure Fleet:	15:25.3	MephistoRoss	October 2013

2-Player Maps:

Convoy:			05:52.9	alexxserg + qmgtv	July 2013
Crusade:		09:41.2	Many players
Nightmare Shard:	09:14.8	Dannyyx + ducarev	August 2013
Nightmare End:		19:48.4	Dannyyx + ducarev	August 2013
Slave Master:		11:47.5	Pritstift + Treim	July 2013
Sunbridge:		10:10.3	Dannyyx + ducarev	July 2013
The Insane God:		05:45.1	alexxserg + qmgtv	July 2013

4-Player Maps:

Bad Harvest:		02:54.4	Dannyyx + ducarev + MephistoRoss + SylarXXI	August 2013
Blight:			14:10.3	Dannyyx + ducarev + lubli + MaranV		August 2013
Empire:			13:45.1	ahha + alexxserg + ducarev + qmgtv		July 2013
King of the Giants:	07:49.3	BLU3FIRE + Dannyyx + ducarev + MephistoRoss	July 2013
Raven's End:		17:58.0	DieToPlay + itsmeSERG + MephistoRoss + Pritstift October 2013	
The Dwarven Riddle:	06:19.3	alexxserg + Dannyyx + ducarev + vSKORPIONv	April 2013
The Guns of Lyr:	06:48.7	Dannyyx + itsmeSERG + murbund + MephistoRoss	October 2013
Titans:			16:07.6	Many Players

12-Player Maps:

Ascension:		19.13.3	ahha + alexxserg + BattlemageII + Dannyyx + ducarev + Earlygirl + IAmNoDude + IndeedPepe + Naturee + smookes + vSKORPIONv + XxBlueFirexX		April 2013
Passage to Darkness	06:19.6	BLU3FIR3 + Dannyyx + DeSaDmAnWalkin + detyman + DEUTSCHLANDd + MephistoRoss + Pritstift + SkillBr4in + Stephanxy + Treim + XxLordSafixX + Zack404	June 2013

Battlegrounds (note that this map is different each month):

1 Player:		16:24.4	Treim						May 2013
2 Player:		16:31.6	Pritstift + Treim				April 2013
4 Player:		12:46.0	BLU3FIR3 + DerNewYork + Pritstift + Treim	May 2013

Here are several speedrun replays on youtube: http://forum.bfreborn.com/index.php?/topic/557-speedrun-links/ 

Pretty sure the time of The Guns of Lyr was 5:32.2 (DieToPlay, MephistoRoss, alexxserg, ducarev)

Nightmare Shard, and Nightmare's End also was beaten by me and alex however I don't even remember the approximate time.

Edited by DieToPlay

My 1p lvl 10 rpve was 11:58.x, I have the replay somewhere but I think I didn't write tenths.

Nice to see Nikola on the list.

i dont think you can see it anymore though.. as a lot of the cards got changed. Its same with all those old replays.. sad that noone will ever see those..

My 1p lvl 10 rpve was 11:58.x, I have the replay somewhere but I think I didn't write tenths.

Nice to see Nikola on the list.

If you are willing to send me the replay, I can extract the exact time from it. Even from old replays.

you wanna get a time for 4 player rpve lvl 10 solo aswell?

Sure, I guess I can add solo speedrun rankings to list too.

I wont add 4-player maps played with 2 or 3 players though (unless they were faster than a team of 4 players of course). So just the fastest time for each map, and the fastest solo time for each map. So if you have a solo record for a 2-player lvl 10 as well, please let me know.

Bad Harvest: 2:54.4 Dannyyx, MephistoRoss, SylarXXI, ducarev 

not bad :D

That was with stampede bug live so you could sac into 1 player to rush t4 into bloodhorn into stampede 1shots.

how did you do that btw? im kinda curious how it works

You can read a lot with a hexeditor. Even change names etc.

But here somewhere in the forum should also be a replayanalysistool. It shows a lot of stuff like mapmovement gametime and so on.

That was with stampede bug live so you could sac into 1 player to rush t4 into bloodhorn into stampede 1shots.

that was actually with mutating frenzy :P, the time was played in the last few months of battleforge

Bandit or Stonekin, I am not sure if I ever completed twilight or LS 4p lvl 10 solo, level 9 I have, I assume that replay analyzer can be used to see which enemy it was.

Edited by Sylar

For Slavemaster the time was 11.52 for Treim and me. for ocean speedrun i was "undefeated" - fastest time i have in my replaylist is 15.44 - same for oracle - fastest time i have in my list is 19.09 (may close to the end of the game there is the chance that i improved this times).

Got the tool, times are 11:58.6 for 1p map and 19:41.8 for 4p soloed which might be a twilight map since Grimvine and Matter Mastery were in my deck.

Edited by Sylar
grammar...

Got the tool, times are 11:58.6 for 1p map and 19:41.8 for 4p soloed which might be a twilight map since Grimvine and Matter Mastery were in my deck.

so every enemy type got beaten solo :o

never thought twilight would be possible with all that annoying wrathgazer thingies. sadly i dont have the replays for the lost souls one anymore and neither for a bandit map.

some of these times are insane! Are there videos of some of these somewhere?

we have only the replays, which wont work as cards got changed after these times were played so its not possbile to watch them with the replay tool.

Some of the PVE maps are on youtube:

Some maps are on youtube with slightly slower times but with the same strategy. Its about seconds mostly. for example:

For more stuff i recommend to check youtube :) 

Edit: got ninjaed

Edited by Treim