Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

I wanted to say thanks! THANKS ALOT!
I used to play this game when I had a rough time and I enjoyed it so much!
And I had no problems with the installation and could Login easily. :) (Well Windows said: "I don't know this .exe", but was no problem)
Thanks SO much!

Greetings
Razor

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2018 at 2:38 PM, MrXLink said:

How do I log in to the game?
First, you need to create an account on this forum, here. Afterwards you can simply login with the same account in the game. A game account will automatically be created and linked to your forum account. Do not make multiple accounts for yourself. """""You are allowed to play with your family/friends in the same house."""" <<<<< Fake?????

humm?????????????
my wife and I played together in the same house, even so we were banned, I have already contacted by discord, here and nothing, what do you want to prove that I play with her? You can see that we have several games played together, and sometimes we invert the computers but we never take advantage of anything, if I take a repeated card she gives it to me, if I take one I give it to her, this is to negotiate, if I cannot give letters to anyone, so they should ban everyone who helps newbies by giving them letters. well here is my indignation with the administration, I thought you were better than "EA GAMES", but you are even worse in terms of support. thank you for making me angry at a game I loved the most. thanks.

Edited by kdc169

On 4/3/2021 at 7:06 AM, kdc169 said:

humm?????????????
my wife and I played together in the same house, even so we were banned, I have already contacted by discord, here and nothing, what do you want to prove that I play with her? You can see that we have several games played together, and sometimes we invert the computers but we never take advantage of anything, if I take a repeated card she gives it to me, if I take one I give it to her, this is to negotiate, if I cannot give letters to anyone, so they should ban everyone who helps newbies by giving them letters. well here is my indignation with the administration, I thought you were better than "EA GAMES", but you are even worse in terms of support. thank you for making me angry at a game I loved the most. thanks.

Hello I have not been able to see any ban appeals on forum nor on discord. Could you try contacting us again either through SR staff mail on discord or sending a message in the ban appeal section please. 

On 4/3/2021 at 7:06 AM, kdc169 said:

humm?????????????

Sounds like the trading patterns you two were engaging in were too suspicious. Think it through, what would be the benefit of making multiple accounts? To hasten up progression. So obviously if there are two accounts just constantly giving each other stuff it's gonna look exactly like that, no matter who you two are. It is not the same as people giving away cards to newbies as it doesn't involve two accounts just constantly boosting each other. That you two were probably also playing from the same IP didn't help the matter either.

22 hours ago, Cocofang said:

Sounds like the trading patterns you two were engaging in were too suspicious. Think it through, what would be the benefit of making multiple accounts? To hasten up progression. So obviously if there are two accounts just constantly giving each other stuff it's gonna look exactly like that, no matter who you two are. It is not the same as people giving away cards to newbies as it doesn't involve two accounts just constantly boosting each other. That you two were probably also playing from the same IP didn't help the matter either.

But "boosting" (more like helping out) each other doesn't sound like a Problem to me, I also give/borrow cards to a friend of mine and the other way around. He even borrowed me bfp once so I could afford a card. Should I be concerned of getting banned aswell then? :d

2 minutes ago, Darkroy said:

But "boosting" (more like helping out) each other doesn't sound like a Problem to me, I also give/borrow cards to a friend of mine and the other way around. He even borrowed me bfp once so I could afford a card. Should I be concerned of getting banned aswell then? :d

I know they can check an accounts BFP history. I don't know if they can see where the BFP came from. I would assume they can also see card gains and losses. So if two accounts just constantly shove valuables back and forth, or even mainly one way, it's bound to look suspicious. I can't imagine them reviewing all cases manually. I would guess that the previous poster went over a certain threshold of trades between the two accounts and combined with them sharing IPs, it triggered the automatic system.

3 hours ago, Darkroy said:

I would like to mention that the approach taken here is not the right one when it comes to notifying us of (unfair) bans. The best thing to have done would be to have created a Ban Appeal thread or to have contacted us on Discord using the staff bot (and not in public chat), as Ultrakool said.

We indeed have full history of all in-game transactions and can easily check the flow of resources between different accounts. We are more than willing to spend the time to investigate the case and unban if necessary, if you approach us through one of the two previously mentioned ways. But you need to have a little patience and should not expect an immediate answer from us.

Volin likes this

3 hours ago, Ladadoos said:

I would like to mention that the approach taken here is not the right one when it comes to notifying us of (unfair) bans. The best thing to have done would be to have created a Ban Appeal thread or to have contacted us on Discord using the staff bot (and not in public chat), as Ultrakool said.

We indeed have full history of all in-game transactions and can easily check the flow of resources between different accounts. We are more than willing to spend the time to investigate the case and unban if necessary, if you approach us through one of the two previously mentioned ways. But you need to have a little patience and should not expect an immediate answer from us.

Ah yes, I think I read this somewhere already, but thx for the info, however I probably 'd have taken that ap already :)

ok so borrowing cards is allowed in general I suppose :D

Ladadoos likes this

• 3 months later...

I just didn't understand, why the ban until today I try to play, but when I remember what they did I give up, my wife has already given up on the game, we played for many years for EA games. together, I always with one type of card and she with others, usually she makes the ghost boats. but that's ok, since it's wrong to trade cards, why is there a market? As I said before, I don't have to cheat in a game that's already been dropped once, and I don't want to see that happen again.

because, I can't receive or give cards to my wife, ok, but imagine a team with 4 players that play together, do you think they won't exchange or donate cards to each other? so will you ban all 4?

because, I can't receive or give cards to my wife, ok, but imagine a team with 4 players that play together, do you think they won't exchange or donate cards to each other? so will you ban all 4?

3 minutes ago, kdc169 said:

I just didn't understand, why the ban until today I try to play, but when I remember what they did I give up, my wife has already given up on the game, we played for many years for EA games. together, I always with one type of card and she with others, usually she makes the ghost boats. but that's ok, since it's wrong to trade cards, why is there a market? As I said before, I don't have to cheat in a game that's already been dropped once, and I don't want to see that happen again.

2 hours ago, kdc169 said:

Your last message was from 1,5 years ago, and our mods replied that you need to make a ban appeal to look at your situation. From my understanding you never did this. 

If the system (or a mod) notices certain behaviour (one sided trades) or donations on the same IP adress, the account sometimes get flagged as multi-accounting. A way to prevent this is to either let the mods know beforehand ''hey im playing with a partner/family member on this account'', or appeal your ban so they can look at your specific situation more.

Obviously you are allowed to trade or give away some cards, and play with your partner, friend, brother, sister, child, etc. The system just doesnt like it if you dump all the content from one account into the other. 

So again, just make a ban appeal and our mods can look at your situation. If you played the game normally, and just gifted a card here or there, obviously you will get unbanned. 

I didn't go looking for a solution, because they gave me short and thick answers, yes I've been almost 2 years without playing, and that was the reason. And I got some letters from my wife, and I gave her some. as she used the "deck of lost spirit ships", and I used ice, there were many exchanges, but how could I be playing on 2 accounts at the same time? in the same match? with different actions?, now are you going to say that I use some kind of "BOT" to play in a group?, as I said before and I'll say it again, if you want a photo of my living room where I play with my wife, other games I command, I have nothing to hide, I don't want to harm anyone, I just want to play a game that I really like, well today if I go back to playing with my old account it will be alone, because my wife gave up the game thanks to your undue pounition, if any some way to recover my old account ok, if not, i don't even install the game again. thanks

6 hours ago, Majora said:

Your last message was from 1,5 years ago, and our mods replied that you need to make a ban appeal to look at your situation. From my understanding you never did this. 

If the system (or a mod) notices certain behaviour (one sided trades) or donations on the same IP adress, the account sometimes get flagged as multi-accounting. A way to prevent this is to either let the mods know beforehand ''hey im playing with a partner/family member on this account'', or appeal your ban so they can look at your specific situation more.

Obviously you are allowed to trade or give away some cards, and play with your partner, friend, brother, sister, child, etc. The system just doesnt like it if you dump all the content from one account into the other. 

So again, just make a ban appeal and our mods can look at your situation. If you played the game normally, and just gifted a card here or there, obviously you will get unbanned. 

6 hours ago, Majora said:

And let's be honest, if I were to take advantage of the game, I would use more than 1 account, don't you agree? could i use 10-20 beads? but like i said i was just playing with my wife. They banned me, I tried to argue, they told me to shove the argument up my ass and that was it. I did send requests via discord as requested, and once again, nothing. That's when I abandoned the reborn.

almost 2 years, and here I am again, to see if anyone can help me this time, as I said earlier, my wife left you, (the game), today she hates you, and BF. this is all due to a misunderstanding.

9 hours ago, kdc169 said:

I didn't go looking for a solution, because they gave me short and thick answers, yes I've been almost 2 years without playing, and that was the reason. And I got some letters from my wife, and I gave her some. as she used the "deck of lost spirit ships", and I used ice, there were many exchanges, but how could I be playing on 2 accounts at the same time? in the same match? with different actions?, now are you going to say that I use some kind of "BOT" to play in a group?, as I said before and I'll say it again, if you want a photo of my living room where I play with my wife, other games I command, I have nothing to hide, I don't want to harm anyone, I just want to play a game that I really like, well today if I go back to playing with my old account it will be alone, because my wife gave up the game thanks to your undue pounition, if any some way to recover my old account ok, if not, i don't even install the game again. thanks

And let's be honest, if I were to take advantage of the game, I would use more than 1 account, don't you agree? could i use 10-20 beads? but like i said i was just playing with my wife. They banned me, I tried to argue, they told me to shove the argument up my ass and that was it. I did send requests via discord as requested, and once again, nothing. That's when I abandoned the reborn.

almost 2 years, and here I am again, to see if anyone can help me this time, as I said earlier, my wife left you, (the game), today she hates you, and BF. this is all due to a misunderstanding.

I'm not a moderator, but I asked around, and apparently you are currently not banned at all, just put in the wrong password 7 times in a row. Please contact our mod team on discord to solve this situation. 

As for your wife, im sorry she has negative feelings towards the game/project. Please note you played before the game even fully released (which was december 2020) so a lot of things have changed since then, both ingame and on our team. You are both welcome to try the game again.

Please note however; ALL accounts were resetted when we released in 2020, as was communicated would happen.  If you played before 2020, you wont have your old collection. 

Jolares and kdc169 like this

14 hours ago, Majora said:

I'm not a moderator, but I asked around, and apparently you are currently not banned at all, just put in the wrong password 7 times in a row. Please contact our mod team on discord to solve this situation. 

As for your wife, im sorry she has negative feelings towards the game/project. Please note you played before the game even fully released (which was december 2020) so a lot of things have changed since then, both ingame and on our team. You are both welcome to try the game again.

Please note however; ALL accounts were resetted when we released in 2020, as was communicated would happen.  If you played before 2020, you wont have your old collection. 

🤩 thx so much

Majora likes this

• 1 year later...

Всем привет,столкнулся с такой проблемой,при запуске игры из лаунчера появляется ошибка "TNF: Errorinitializingdirectfallback",что может помочь?

Hello everyone, I ran into such a problem, when starting the game from the launcher, the error "TNF: Errorinitializingdirectfallback" appears, what can help?

Edited by sergeysalmin
2 языка

• 5 weeks later...

Im so happy to be back.

Battleforge was One of my All-Time Top Games.

I was so addicted to the game and had all the promos back then, and created such great decks. I was so sad when the game closed back then.

I had a look many years ago but couldn't find anything. So happy that I can play it again now. Sad that I have to start again, but so happy that it's even possible and that so many friendly players welcomed me online and helped me.

Too bad I missed 3 years already, but I hope there will be a few more active years, so I still have the chance to clear the map again.

Just wanted to get this off my chest. Thank you

Majora, Kayrie, Metagross31 and 1 other like this