Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

3 minutes ago, SledgeHammer said:

oh no, i asked for help, im sorry it hurt you this much

I am not looking for a fight or encourage an immature behavior, but you could just read previous messages in this forum and have to understand that this question has been asked atleast 10 times on all 12 pages now

Yea I figure I could just say that you should ignore this message.

Edited by Eyedea
Kaeldghar likes this

1 minute ago, Devilwarrior1699 said:

Hello guys, i hope this question didn't get answered to often. But when i try to login it says I got an e-mail to activate my account but i didn't got one. I hope you guys can help me.

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

It is saying that for me too, but you wont receive one. This has happened to probably everyone, and is likely a bug that the devs are working on. Keep being patient :)

1 minute ago, Devilwarrior1699 said:

Hello guys, i hope this question didn't get answered to often. But when i try to login it says I got an e-mail to activate my account but i didn't got one. I hope you guys can help me.

:hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype::hype:

That hasn't been answered yet. It is happening to some people (me included).

3 minutes ago, lhardy said:

That hasn't been answered yet. It is happening to some people (me included).

It has been answered by me like 10 times :D and it has also been answered on discord. If you have a working account on this forum you have a working account for the client. Not activated account is just a bugged error message. I got the same too and since then played a 3 minute game of bad harvest XD 

Solution - just spam the login button again until you get lucky and join. 

1 minute ago, ArabChuckNorris said:

Hey guys,

I'm having problems downloading the client itself ( I know the servers are down, but my problem comes with downloading the files ). If anyone can help, please add me on Skype: ArabChuckNorris (using chat only, no video call or anything).

You gotta download the files from either "Mega" or "Mediafire" and the updater! You need both the files and the updater in order to launch!

Edited by zounaas

Just now, zounaas said:

You gotta download the files from either "Mega" or "Mediafire" and the updater!

I tried to download it from Mega, but only two small files downloaded, and it said it was 4.9 GB, but the files were a total of like 9k KBs. The files took forever to download, but not much was downloaded when extracting.

6 minutes ago, Jeckyll said:

GUYS i was able to play for like 4 min =D could summon some monster in the forge and let them fight haha awesome. then got dced. still awesome !

haha Lucker (lucky) xD...
I try it since yesterday, but i did not have played it one time xD... Everytime the Disconnect Error, but i hope they have it fix it in the next Days....

Greetz

Edited by Kraenk

1 minute ago, ArabChuckNorris said:

I tried to download it from Mega, but only two small files downloaded, and it said it was 4.9 GB, but the files were a total of like 9k KBs. The files took forever to download, but not much was downloaded when extracting.

Perhaps your anti-virus is causing you problems?

Hi guys,

for me it is also not working because of disconnection. But there is nothing really we can do than wait for the skylords reborn team to fix this.

Exept you can do better than them but i would doubt that for almost everyone here. I mean they are doing it in there "free" time.

So if they manage to get it fixed for everyone they are real heroes for me, doesn't matter if it takes another week or another month.

Xeapor likes this

So guyz ... by me was it like that ... first I downloaded it also by Mega... but I could not download the full file ... cuz I had not the volume from mega and had to pay for more volume to get the file ... the other download link is more slower ... but there it works without any problems.

What you have to do to get the Client.

As frist, you should get 7zip ... to convert the .rar file into a custom file (Battleforge).

Then after this step.

You have to download the Updater link.

Then is it important !!! DONT COPY JUST THE FILE AND PUT IT INSIDE THE BATTLEFORGE ORDER !!! 

It will not work like this.

You have to go inside the File and then just copy all documents inside ... and place them inside the Battleforge file (what you got with the transforming from the .rar into the normal file)

Then will come a Virus alert, you have to give this files a access anyway your Computer will block them ... cuz he thinks there is a Virus on.

So after all these steps ... just try to login again and again and again ... and if you are lucky you will have a playtime in Battleforge ... after a long long time ! : ) 

Good luck guys.

:hypetrain:

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!