Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

13 minutes ago, nofearek9 said:

error.jpg

after finishing a map.for devs to know.

also 400-500 ping isnt high ?

Its an Stress Test, not the release. Obviously its too high for normal gameplay. As soon as they fixed those problems it shouldnt be like that anymore.

Edited by Dragonisser

37 minutes ago, Dragonisser said:

And you didn't saw the 100 posts of Disconnects? Those posts are annoying, they know that the disconnect happens, you aren't the first person. Apparently you hadn't a minute time to check the first page.

grow up, this ends here.

14 hours ago, aerodump said:

image.thumb.png.d0500334a2fdd276adc988eb0020d6c4.png

to all people experiencing this problem: I think you can solve this by going to your anti virus program and assigning all ports to the 4 battleforge .exe's instead of just the assigned ones. For me this looks like this:

solve_battleforge.png

btw devs I love you so much

This worked for me, though it might also have been luck. At least I don't get thrown out right away.

EDIT: It was probably just coincidence that I got to play for a bit after I did that :P I probably just got lucky suddenly

Edited by nielsjuh33

Got to play four maps.  Really fun to play again. What i did encounter so far is, that after you played a map you get back to the forge and your games freezes. You cant do anything but close it via task manager.  Rewards are saved and mails also after reconnecting. Just the freeze is a bit annoying. 

But great work and i enjoyed it so much playing again :-) 

1 minute ago, dhaktar said:

to give all 4 items to my firewall das not help for the disconnection problem o though this was related to the slots being full on the server.

its not a slot problem ?

I think they already said that the disconnect just means the server is full.

If you have a long load time and then dc its full and if it isnt then the loading time is pretty short. 

1 minute ago, Prism said:

I think they already said that the disconnect just means the server is full.

If you have a long load time and then dc its full and if it isnt then the loading time is pretty short. 

yea i know this just wanted to make sure thankz, then server is full sinds yesterday :( hope i can play today for 15 mins for a booster thats all i want xd

sooo hou about that server status tab or a player count tab :P 

Hollow likes this

11 minutes ago, dhaktar said:

yea i know this just wanted to make sure thankz, then server is full sinds yesterday :( hope i can play today for 15 mins for a booster thats all i want xd

sooo hou about that server status tab or a player count tab :P 

Well they got 200 slots, and probably 10k want to play it. They rather have 200 playing, than 1000 and server crashes every 2 seconds. After all its only a STRESS Test, not the final release, we can be happy to play it at all even in this more or less buggy state. Would have been awesome if we could simply login and play around in the Forge and have to wait to start a game than staying outside the game in hopes someone "crashes" or exits the game.

Edited by Dragonisser

thank u guys so much for doing this. also will there be 4k support? game's interface and text looks very small (login screen too), if i set the game to 1920x1080 aliasing appears and everything looks pretty ugly (other games too), normal 1080p screen looks much better

B484D538-7840-4414-9BDF-203292003D26.png

4k max settings ^

Edited by felkin

Omg i finally did it played a game opent 4 packs, Feels gr8 :D little delay on commands though but who cares i could play for a little while 

but then got a dc but i played :D 

the DC means server is full. activation is fake just ignore and pray someone close or crash hes/her game so you can grab that spot ;) 

happy spot hunting xD 

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!