Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

I also managed to play yesterday between 3AM and 4AM, played 4 games, completed 2 and got disconnected twice in the second 1player map.

I completed daily quests but the one where you have to play 15min didn't seems to work for me.

Opened 6-7 boosters and got a sunderer in one of them :D:hype::D

Big thanks to the dev for those few games of happiness <3<3

Shirako1988 likes this

1 minute ago, Extremer002 said:

Somebody can me help to activate my account i have it activate a Long time ago but now say it´s not activiatet^^

I have a simular problem, today i registered to the website, but i can't received the activation link, i can't find the spam or any other email section in Gmail. Thank you the help!

Just now, Ikarias said:

Yup, same here, I have received no new email though.

Just now, Amelaslord said:

I have a simular problem, today i registered to the website, but i can't received the activation link, i can't find the spam or any other email section in Gmail. Thank you the help!

1 minute ago, Eyedea said:

sameee

Just reload launcher until that stops.

9 minutes ago, Kaeldghar said:

Just reload launcher until that stops.

My problem is, not activated my account, so i can't login in, any Admin have to send to my email an activation link, or manualy activate my account :S

Edited by Amelaslord

2 minutes ago, Ricmondas said:

Some account activation e-mail is not comin... Client has lost connection to game server ... 

3 minutes ago, Amelaslord said:

My problem is, not activated my account, so i can't login in, any Admin have to send to my email an activation link, or manualy activate my account :S

There is no such thing as account activation , if you click login again a couple of times the error message changes back to too many players , or if yourle lucky just lets you into the game.

16 hours ago, Kilian Dermoth said:

I cant login, it is saying my Account isnt activated.

I typed in my forum account name without the whitespace (couldnt type in the whitespace). Is that correct?

I also get the message that my account is not activated and that i will get an activation link sent to my e-mail adress, but I still have no e-mail.

you can keep trying it till you get a success but then each time i do get a success i get a disconnect from client again 

so its 1 or the other to bad i got in before the account activation bug ...... sadly the game froze and did not get back in so lost the prograss 

so how about that server status tab

Edited by dhaktar

there is no activation mail, I got the same error, then it's gone by itself in 5 mins. I think you need some time for activation. but here's a thing, i'm loggining right now, after the game's open, i'm having a trouble w/ "disconnected" message! it says (your client has lost connection to game server) ! HELP PLEASE! and sometimes it says, too many player on the server, there is issues guys please fix. thank you for having this moment this game is best game i have ever played, i'm so happy to see it's reborn. but i wanna play too so please do somethin ty :)

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!