Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

Just now, Carcosa said:

the UAC.exe was detected as a Virus to me so i had to delete it. Now i cant enter into the game. Anyone with the same Problem?

No, but maybe you can try to change your Anti Virus program settings to ignore the UAC file

2 minutes ago, Carcosa said:

the UAC.exe was detected as a Virus to me so i had to delete it. Now i cant enter into the game. Anyone with the same Problem?

I suggest you turn off your anti virus, if windows defender still blocks it then idk. Try and redownload the patcher. UAC.exe is the file that will start the patcher and get you logged in as soon as the servers are up again! :oink:

27 minutes ago, Kunzekalauer said:

I suggest you turn off your anti virus, if windows defender still blocks it then idk. Try and redownload the patcher. UAC.exe is the file that will start the patcher and get you logged in as soon as the servers are up again! :oink:

31 minutes ago, Eyedea said:

No, but maybe you can try to change your Anti Virus program settings to ignore the UAC file

allright, thanks guys. just made me concerned about it. guess we all wait for it. see you there!

EDIT: ok it was the HEUR/APC (Cloud) Virus. its harmless.

Edited by Carcosa
tymeon likes this

Can you find the file tho? maybe it has to be located somewhere

5 minutes ago, Extremer002 said:

my problem it´s shot me that msvcr120.dll not find anybody can help me?

Well that file doesn't exist in my Battleforge folder and it still runs. When does the problem appear and do you still have the zip/rar files for the updater as well as for the client? Maybe send a screenshot so we can help :)

3 minutes ago, Christo02 said:

I have a problem it says client lost connection to server

1 minute ago, dhaktar said:

Same as Christo02 but i think servers ar full/down 

Just now, The_Comedian said:

Yup, got the same problem, every time i log in..

servers arent up yet, if the server would be full, it would tell you that its full, wait a bit and try again later

8 minutes ago, Kunzekalauer said:

Can you find the file tho? maybe it has to be located somewhere

Well that file doesn't exist in my Battleforge folder and it still runs. When does the problem appear and do you still have the zip/rar files for the updater as well as for the client? Maybe send a screenshot so we can help :)

I don´t know xD

Unbenannt.PNG

2 minutes ago, AntChuck said:

You need to reinstal Visual C ++ Redistributable Pack. You can find it on official MCsoft website. link here

mean you all? xD i have 9 of this programms xD

Did you download the updater though? It needs to be downloaded separately and has to be unpacked in the exact same location as the client. I recommend to reinstall both the client and the updater and just use 7zip to unpack, it's quite simple.
Maybe check the troubleshooting thread as well:

And check this out!

7 minutes ago, AntChuck said:

I had this same problem. You need to reinstal Visual C ++ Redistributable Pack. You can find it on official MCsoft website. link here

13 minutes ago, Kunzekalauer said:

Did you download the updater though? It needs to be downloaded separately and has to be unpacked in the exact same location as the client. I recommend to reinstall both the client and the updater and just use 7zip to unpack, it's quite simple.
Maybe check the troubleshooting thread as well:

And check this out!

i Have reinstall all new and nothing works everytime the same problem ^^

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!