Stress Test going well

DominikS

So aside from all the things happening wird Discs/ freezes: what positive things happend?

It felt awesome to ne back in the Force. Opening the first 2 Booster, oh the chills. Managed to get the first Mission done. Couldnt remember a Lot so it felt kinda like playing it the first Time. 

Thanks for that,  cant wait to play again when i got the Time!

Way to Go devs 

Sry 4 ma England 

Edited by DominikS

Sad to say, horrible.

I was really excited to play BF again but I logged in I lost count of how many times and have not yet been able to actually play a game.

Either I get "Your client has lost connection" or "Too many users", or last time when I clicked CREATE GAME by encounters with twilight it just froze.

I'm not going to try anymore...feels hopeless and a waste of time.

I'm in NY, USA if this matters at all.

Edited by FarRockBF
Fimion likes this

42 minutes ago, FarRockBF said:

Sad to say, horrible.

I was really excited to play BF again but I logged in I lost count of how many times and have not yet been able to actually play a game.

Either I get "Your client has lost connection" or "Too many users", or last time when I clicked CREATE GAME by encounters with twilight it just froze.

Sorry we didn't meet your expectations with STRESS TEST, but the servers are getting improved every day. We don't force anyone to try to get in and waste their oh-so-precious time, you could also just wait a week or two until the STRESS period passes by and until stuff is more stable.

55 minutes ago, FarRockBF said:

Sad to say, horrible.

You joined the community about 2 days ago and we all waited for this for years and your are complaining, that it was a waste of time... dude just leave this forum and uninstall the game

and btw: yes i know that you played BF before and that you uploaded a lot of content on youtube but you don't deserve to play here with such bad manners

Edited by Readymade

20 hours ago, Readymade said:

You joined the community about 2 days ago and we all waited for this for years and your are complaining, that it was a waste of time... dude just leave this forum and uninstall the game

and btw: yes i know that you played BF before and that you uploaded a lot of content on youtube but you don't deserve to play here with such bad manners

I have a strong feeling that this isn't the real FarRockBF from YouTube, there's no way he would act like that about this game and not have the common sense the understand what a stress test is. Probably a troll trying to give the real FarRockBF a bad name.

If I wouldn't be studying a lot at the moment, I would be stressing the living shit out of the servers by trying to connect several times everyday. ^^
I couldn't connect yet but let alone the sight of the forge and knowing that some players could actually play some games and open booster packs.. damn the feels. :D
Keep up the good work @fiki574 and all the other devs. Don't let them trolls stress you out we got yo back. :D 

Edited by Kunzekalauer
typo

I can't play at all but that doesn't matter to me, because I got one of my favourite cards (Thunderwagon) in one of the 2 Boosters you get & it is still a stress stest. I can see that the servers improve :)I'm incredibly happy. 

Buuuuuuuuuut I have one question: Will the resets of ingame accounts still happen in the future?

Edited by Palmolive
misspelling

Overall nice experience,

the team deserve lot of love for this revival.
i had no crash with message error,
but so many freeze (where i have to shut off the process and relaunch it)

I rediscovered the pleasure of a Battleforge mission.

Last thing ...
It pain me to see the high BP price of a Booster (450)
when i can only win 150BP per day (i can t win PVP maps)

Anyway, Thank you !

And the communauty is nice , every players i met was nice, helping, and much more.

Edited by Jotaro

On 9/10/2018 at 2:58 PM, Theprior said:

I have a strong feeling that this isn't the real FarRockBF from YouTube, there's no way he would act like that about this game and not have the common sense the understand what a stress test is. Probably a troll trying to give the real FarRockBF a bad name.

You are correct in every way. Try not to feed it.

EDIT: I retract that statement, I do actually believe that this is the actual FarRock, and the latest multiaccounting and toxicity issues have thrown me off guard. Terribly sorry.

Edited by MrXLink
Made a big judgement error towards FarRock, an apology is in order.

59 minutes ago, Theprior said:

I Hope so because I liked the content of FarRockBF. Don't feed the troll :kappaross:

18 minutes ago, Jotaro said:

Last thing ...
It pain me to see the high BP price of a Booster (450)
when i can only win 150BP per day (i can t win PVP maps)

Note that current rewards are not final yet. Besides, you currently do get a booster reward for playing 15 minutes each day on top of those 150 bfp.

On 9/10/2018 at 7:58 AM, Theprior said:

Well, this user was here first https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/profile/2466-farrock/

So we have a  @FarRockBF and @FarRock

I'm inclined to believe the 2nd is the real person....

Is there some kind of rule against impersonation?

Edited by Eirias
indubitablement likes this

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, Eirias said:

Well, this user was here first https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/profile/2466-farrock/

So we have a  @FarRockBF and @FarRock

I'm inclined to believe the 2nd is the real person....

Is there some kind of rule against impersonation?

Only if I'm impersonating myself. I made two accounts I probably forgot the pw of the original.

The question was how was your experience. Trying to login so many times unsuccessfully does mean the experience was horrible. I get its a stress test but if I can't even get in the game how can I test?

I reread my post and stand by everything I said.

I without a doubt put more time into trying to save the original Battleforge than ANYONE in the world so talking to me that fiki574 and Readymade is just rude.

I finally got in today, played 1 game, and was promptly kicked out. It's stressful for all of us, I get it. Just after putting thousands of hours into something I was excited to see it back and I don't get that experience that many others seem to be experiencing so it's a bad feeling. Maybe cause I'm in NY.

Be nice to me MrXLink I gave you a legendary drake if I recall correctly ;)

Anyhow, looking forward to when things get more stable.

Caio

Edited by FarRockBF

32 minutes ago, FarRockBF said:

Only if I'm impersonating myself. I made two accounts I probably forgot the pw of the original.

The question was how was your experience. Trying to login so many times unsuccessfully does mean the experience was horrible. I get its a stress test but if I can't even get in the game how can I test?

I reread my post and stand by everything I said.

I without a doubt put more time into trying to save the original Battleforge than ANYONE in the world so talking to me that fiki574 and Readymade is just rude.

I finally got in today, played 1 game, and was promptly kicked out. It's stressful for all of us, I get it. Just after putting thousands of hours into something I was excited to see it back and I don't get that experience that many others seem to be experiencing so it's a bad feeling. Maybe cause I'm in NY.

Be nice to me MrXLink I gave you a legendary drake if I recall correctly ;)

Anyhow, looking forward to when things get more stable.

Caio

May I ask what you did to try and save the original Battleforge?

10 minutes ago, Navarr said:

May I ask what you did to try and save the original Battleforge?

My whole YouTube channel (as I posted many times on vids) was to try to increase popularity of the game. I made a few hundred dollars on the channel in total and pumped it all back into the community by throwing contests and giving away promos.

For context at the same time I was trying to build my online businesses and chose to spend my spare time on BF rather than those for this cause.

I never made a cent on the game or my channel and after all that effort (years of promoting) was heart-broken when EA took the game apart.

Edited by FarRockBF

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:23 PM, FarRockBF said:

Sad to say, horrible.

I dont see anything wrong or offensive with that post, FarRock just shared his personal experience with the stress test.

People really need to chill and stop being so overly protective and sensitive, this is really creating a toxic atmosphere.

A guy called Tazermarks made a thread about this a while ago https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/4181-save-our-community/

Just now, Fimion said:

I dont see anything wrong or offensive with that post, FarRock just shared his personal experience with the stress test.

People really need to chill and stop being so overly protective and sensitive, this is really creating a toxic atmosphere.

A guy called Tazermarks made a thread about this a while ago https://forum.skylords.eu/index.php?/topic/4181-save-our-community/

Thanks, yeah I wasn't trying to be mean at all. Just was stressed out I suppose. The instant reaction and calling me a troll was ridiculous. I guess that's the age you guys are growing up in. Someone looks at you funny and you report them to the police for offending you. Peeps need to chill.

I duly apologise @FarRockBF for being rather shallow-minded about the multiple FarRocks that go around. You have had quite some impersonations before (mainly Discord), and through handling multiaccounting issues on a daily basis, I am more alert about these kinds of issues than ever. However, with all these cases and all the toxicity going on, I have admittedly overlooked and overthought this whole situation, and I sincerely apologise for my ridiculous and outrageous comment there. I should have given it more thought.

On a side note, now that you've explained your login situation, I'm also offering to merge your accounts to retain your content and to not be flagged as impersonating or multiaccounting. Feel free to get back at me for that.

Please also take Fiki's words with a grain of salt. We all get complaints about server stability on a daily basis, some of which are extremely volatile, harsh and sarcastic, and that puts a lot of pressure on all of us (especially due to very few of us having professional experience with this), and especially Fiki tends to express this vividly. Take from me that he means well. It's definitely not the right approach to lash out like that, and it's not to be condoned, but I figured an explanation is in order as to the sudden, regrettable aggression you have just experienced.

Apologies aside, I do agree with the fact that things get WAY too tense around here lately, and I agree that we should all follow the way of the Frost Mage and chill out. I truly mean no harm here, and I'm sure the team and even the majority of the community doesn't either.

On 9/18/2018 at 7:52 PM, MrXLink said:

On a side note, now that you've explained your login situation, I'm also offering to merge your accounts to retain your content and to not be flagged as impersonating or multiaccounting. Feel free to get back at me for that.

Apologies aside, I do agree with the fact that things get WAY too tense around here lately, and I agree that we should all follow the way of the Frost Mage and chill out. I truly mean no harm here, and I'm sure the team and even the majority of the community doesn't either.

Yeah that merge thing sounds cool, though I haven't done anything on that other account in 3 years I think.

Can't wait to get the old guys back together for a 4 way RPVE. Any chance we'll get TheBlackOne back? ;)