Stress Test going well

DominikS

On 9/18/2018 at 8:31 PM, FarRockBF said:

Only if I'm impersonating myself. I made two accounts I probably forgot the pw of the original.

The question was how was your experience. Trying to login so many times unsuccessfully does mean the experience was horrible. I get its a stress test but if I can't even get in the game how can I test?

I reread my post and stand by everything I said.

I without a doubt put more time into trying to save the original Battleforge than ANYONE in the world so talking to me that fiki574 and Readymade is just rude.

I finally got in today, played 1 game, and was promptly kicked out. It's stressful for all of us, I get it. Just after putting thousands of hours into something I was excited to see it back and I don't get that experience that many others seem to be experiencing so it's a bad feeling. Maybe cause I'm in NY.

Be nice to me MrXLink I gave you a legendary drake if I recall correctly ;)

Anyhow, looking forward to when things get more stable.

Caio

Regardless, the question was what was positive about the experience. We have all been through what you describe but we just report the bug and wait patiently for volunteers to complete the game. Be grateful and don't go spewing off topic negativity regardless of how much you have done for the game in the past.