Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

33 minutes ago, Wyfram said:

When i try to start a map (every map, single player, multiplayer, random) the game "freezes" (no matter what and where i click it won't work, the chat is freezed too and the only things that keep going are the automatic camera and the music)

Thanks for your hard work!

Yeah, thats my problem too, and after couple of seconds i says, connect to servers has being lost... 

It seems like the servers responsible for login, chat are now pretty stable, but the Game server is (almost?) dead at all times :/ Crash or freeze on every map. Also randomly shows error message with prefix "pg" so I guess this may be some Postgres bottleneck :/

Edit:

[string "bf1/ui/dialogs/pregame/pg_section_browser.|..."]:160:attempt to index a nil value
[1] nil=nil;
[2] string = "[string "bf1/ui/dialogs/pregame/pg_section_browser.|..."]:160:attempt to index a nil value";
stack traceback

Edited by MarcinEU
HUIKMEISTER and GoldenEagle like this

Some feedback:

I can login most of the time, so that's fine but should be improved over time :)

I tried to launch a game serveral times over the last three days and got in one game so far. which froze halfway through.

The forge seems stable mostly, i can browse the auction house just fine and chat with other people so thats good, atleast from my expirience. Also there seems to be no problem with creating and joining groups.

Nice work so far boiiis, proud of ya

Guest xFearazz
1 hour ago, ROFLcaptain said:

Since the start of the test i only get the "Your client has lost the connection to the server" message after a long login... is this common or something is wrong on my part?

Yeah my too man:/

5 minutes ago, UBiLAVA said:

I cant play the game. It does not work on windows 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it dose work you just dont know how to get it to work...

Got 5 steps for u:

1. Download the game files.

2. download the updater Files.

3. unpack both files into the same directory.

4. Run SkylordsRebornUpdater.exe

5.Login and play the Game.

Edited by Thel
Nerevar and MarcinEU like this

Just add my 5 cents to the post. I know its a stress test and note a working game actually. I entered the solo tutorial and game crashed / disconnected. All good I'm gonna wait a finished product because I'm not gonna fight over the others players to get a spot on 200 :P Not sure if dev planning to merge the game and the updater together because it seem alot peoples don't know how to do it by themself. Thank.

Pospa likes this

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!