Treim's Battleground/rPVE Speedrun Guide

Update: Added the pdf data. Made a nice little content and added hyperlinks within the document in the content and where i am referring myself on other parts of my guide to make it easier to jump to the relevant part without searching.
@MrXlink is it possible to add multiple attachments per post? coz i somewhat cant or i am just missing something?

[quote='Treim' pid='9956' dateline='1438006660']
Update: Added the pdf data. Made a nice little content and added hyperlinks within the document in the content and where i am referring myself on other parts of my guide to make it easier to jump to the relevant part without searching.
@MrXlink is it possible to add multiple attachments per post? coz i somewhat cant or i am just missing something?
[/quote]

Thanks for making it available as pdf. Btw, I would add your nick in the filename so people easily see who made it (without having to open it).

Also it should be possible to add multiple attachments, after you have added the first one, there is an option to browse for another file and an 'add attachment' button. Although I also have had trouble with uploading some files (it would just load and when it was done, there was still nothing attached).

[quote='MephistoRoss' pid='10019' dateline='1438013908']
[quote='Treim' pid='9956' dateline='1438006660']
[/quote]

Thanks for making it available as pdf. Btw, I would add your nick in the filename so people easily see who made it (without having to open it).

Also it should be possible to add multiple attachments, after you have added the first one, there is an option to browse for another file and an 'add attachment' button. Although I also have had trouble with uploading some files (it would just load and when it was done, there was still nothing attached).
[/quote]

yeah i exactly had that problem with just that invisble/ vanishing upload.
thanks ill add my name into the file

[quote='Eirias' pid='10663' dateline='1438130874']
Why is this not stickied?
[/quote]

Because this isn't really necessary, it's only optional and has little to do with the actual forums... We also don't want that " important "list to become huge, because then it becomes pointless.

[quote='ladadoos' pid='10664' dateline='1438130967']
[quote='Eirias' pid='10663' dateline='1438130874']
Why is this not stickied?
[/quote]

Because this isn't really necessary, it's only optional and has little to do with the actual forums... We also don't want that " important "list to become huge, because then it becomes pointless.
[/quote]

Ah. Perhaps someone ought to make a list with a link to all the important guides, and that should be stickied then?

[quote='Eirias' pid='10665' dateline='1438132207']

Ah. Perhaps someone ought to make a list with a link to all the important guides, and that should be stickied then?
[/quote]

I'm guessing that if you do that the chance of it getting stickied is much larger. Should I create one now or are you doing to do so ? Or wait... hmm.. There is already this thread: http://bfreborn.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=387

[quote='ladadoos' pid='10666' dateline='1438132450']
[quote='Eirias' pid='10665' dateline='1438132207']

[/quote]

I'm guessing that if you do that the chance of it getting stickied is much larger. Should I create one now or are you doing to do so ? Or wait... hmm.. There is already this thread: http://bfreborn.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=387
[/quote]

That one is not in the section for new players. There should be a place specifically with guides here, so when new players click the place for help they are immediately greeted with guides for whatever they need.

I'll do it when I totally finish my deck-building guide, if you haven't by then. It might seem a bit biased though, if I make the thread about guides and then stick mine as 1/3 of the links so far. Especially when I might write more.

I brought this one up to date with the new forum design as the layout got messed up somewhat.

I am currently not able to upload anything as the download is always failing and i do not know why.

i have like no clue but the layout got messed up again. gonna update it within next days. attachments still not working for me.

What's messed up about the layout ? The only thing that I see that has changed is how big the pictures are that I made.

What's messed up about the layout ? The only thing that I see that has changed is how big the pictures are that I made.

i fixed the major flaws. however there are some smaller things such as spacing at points where it shouldnt. And before i fixed some texts were displaced and im not exactly sure if i found everything. I will repaste the whole guide later

i fixed the major flaws. however there are some smaller things such as spacing at points where it shouldnt. And before i fixed some texts were displaced and im not exactly sure if i found everything. I will repaste the whole guide later

Im still waiting on the pdf. AFAIK you mentioned its not working anymore with the new format right? have you tried uploading on mediafire and pasting the link here? Mediafire is pretty easy in the sense that the uploading procedure is pretty simple.

Im still waiting on the pdf. AFAIK you mentioned its not working anymore with the new format right? have you tried uploading on mediafire and pasting the link here? Mediafire is pretty easy in the sense that the uploading procedure is pretty simple.

yeah every time i tried to upload the pdf i just get an error message.

ima go and check that site thanks

Now that's a detailed and huge guide O.o . Great job!

How much of your free time did this soak up already?

ööhm not that much. I think including my first tries on graphics something about 20 hours including the pdf file.

• 2 weeks later...

fixed a little layout issue and a big mistake in the example batariel deck. wasnt able to show the correct picture in the deck anymore though(  only the link), no clue why that is.

Attachments still not working, updated dropbox file also.

Edited by Treim