Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

2 minutes ago, Kraenk said:

Not work, i come not back ingame...it hit me evertime back on my desktop :(... new download did not help either :(

Go to your Document folder and search for Battleforge folder. Then delete it. After that try to run the game.

Edited by Strek0za

35 minutes ago, Strek0za said:

Go to your Document folder and search for Battleforge folder. Then delete it. After that try to run the game.

thanks but there isnt a folder from BF^^

But i have it :D...
Folder: C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v4.0_32 
All inside delete and it works again :D....

Edited by Kraenk
Strek0za likes this

So i get logged in, like it loads me in and as soon as i see the game it tells me i already lost connection, friend got the same issue, is that for more guys right now? is that a language issue maybe? or is it just the servers arent prepared for that level of stress testing? :D

1 minute ago, Kuuhaku said:

So i get logged in, like it loads me in and as soon as i see the game it tells me i already lost connection, friend got the same issue, is that for more guys right now? is that a language issue maybe? or is it just the servers arent prepared for that level of stress testing? :D

Last time I've heard from the dev, nobody could login, not even the dev.

I have a big problem, It happened to me twice today. If I try to run the launcher, there is a probability, It closes and the .exe file of the launcher deletes from the carpet (UAC.exze and skylordsRebornUpdater) and if I try to extract again from the zip and copy them into the carpet, sometimes It doesn't allow me to do that.

3 minutes ago, Kuuhaku said:

yeah, same for me

BattleForge_Screenshot_2018_09.06_-_00_49_21_03.png

Well it should be a stress test ofc a perm crash was calced by them I hope i just wanna know how long it is planned to let this stress test active  

Cause in worst case nobody will come in this stress test over the log in screen and news screen :D

Tried logging in a couple of times now, at the beginning it said something like the server is full, now when I try it it's loading for a while and says "Your client has lost connection to the server". 

Am I doing something wrong?

Oh i didnt refresh the site, alright

Edited by Eyedea
Panzer0312 likes this

29 minutes ago, Strek0za said:

You don't need a launcher please download this http://www.mediafire.com/file/qkltwc4za97lewt/Updater.zip/file

Please check the game client files (in rar and in your folder). If something is missing please extract it.

I have looked through the rar and found nothing was missing, I deleted the battleforge folder in my documents and tried running the updater again, but it still tells me I'm missing both a launcher.exe and a battleforge.exe, yet i can see the battleforge application in my folder.

22 minutes ago, Will90234 said:

I have looked through the rar and found nothing was missing, I deleted the battleforge folder in my documents and tried running the updater again, but it still tells me I'm missing both a launcher.exe and a battleforge.exe, yet i can see the battleforge application in my folder.

Nevermind I fixed it, had to extract with my antivirus turned off.

3 hours ago, Angelo said:

I have downloaded client few months ago, now i have downloaded updater and extracted it in same folder as client. When i start the updater nothing happens.

please help.

I fixed this with starting the Updater and after accepting everything windows asked for I started the UAC.exe in the Folder and the game started

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!