Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
InsaneHawk

Announcement - Stream on 29/01/2017

STREAM IS DONE !

Hello Skylords !

Just a quick announcement to tell you that we'll be streaming tomorrow at 3PM CET (Countdown right here)
We'll be streaming here, our channel changed ! : https://www.twitch.tv/skylordsreborn

Summary of the stream :

• We're going to give you some updates as usual during the stream, about the project, the development etc..
  • We're going to talk a bit about our recent logo contest, for those who didn't follow.
  • We're going to talk about the actual closed beta, giveaways, and how to win your access (maybe you can win one during the stream ?)
  • And as usual, we're going to answer your questions, if you guys have some.

That's it for this stream ! 

We'll see you there tomorrow skylords ! ;)

Sincerly,
InsaneHawk.

1 minute ago, guises said:

I hope you mean 2017... I think you mean 2017. Yes.

Haha, says 2016 on the countdown ye. Hawk stuck in 2016 confirmed?

@Savatar It is on a Sunday instead of on a day mid-week. This is pretty much the best time for people all over the world to be able to watch (~8 a.m. in the US). I don't really find this a problem :)

49 minutes ago, nightrein said:

Stream at 3? So... 8AM my time x_x I'll have to set an alarm lol.

The streams are also saved onto the Twitch channel for up to a month so if you do miss out on it you can always watch it there, if possible I could also upload it to my YouTube channel or even the official YouTube if I get given access to the accounts.

Hawk's Guide to hooking unsuspecting BattleForge Fans:

14 hours ago, InsaneHawk said:

We're going to talk about the actual closed beta, giveaways, and how to win your access (maybe you can win one during the stream ?)

:troll:

Nah I don't think he would put it there for show :D That maybe is too much maybe xD

I will be there