Modifying Gold so that it can be converted from Gold to BFP - say 100 -> 1 or 1000 -> 1

XanderLord

So many long-time players have amassed crazy amounts of gold that it seems worthwhile to allow them to convert it to BFP.  The conversion rate could be very low but at least after all upgrades have been made it is still possible for the gold to be useful in purchasing other cards.

7 hours ago, Kapo said:

If you have amassed crazy amounts of gold, isnt it very likely that you have all cards and crazy amount of BFP?

I wouldn't say no to converting my 15 millions of gold into BFP even if I have all cards and crazy amount of BFP 😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

and introduce bilions of :bf: out of nowhere in an instant? No thanks. As was stated in previous discusions about this topic even 10000 to 1 would not be good enough, so people you want to target it on would not be able to afford it, and other people would be swimming in :bf: instantly.

Metagross31 and Nerokin like this

• 2 months later...
47 minutes ago, Potato_Hoarder said:

How about 100k or something like that lets you buy a reforger booster?

That is still converting gold to bfp (and as mentioned above, some people have so much gold, we suddenly would have a huge influx of bfp)