Modifying Gold so that it can be converted from Gold to BFP - say 100 -> 1 or 1000 -> 1

XanderLord

So many long-time players have amassed crazy amounts of gold that it seems worthwhile to allow them to convert it to BFP.  The conversion rate could be very low but at least after all upgrades have been made it is still possible for the gold to be useful in purchasing other cards.

7 hours ago, Kapo said:

If you have amassed crazy amounts of gold, isnt it very likely that you have all cards and crazy amount of BFP?

I wouldn't say no to converting my 15 millions of gold into BFP even if I have all cards and crazy amount of BFP 😁

The gold system and the bfp system are designed to be entirely separate systems. This separateness makes it easier for us to balance them individually, and it also ensures that we avoid gold selling schemes which could get the project in trouble. 

After we released some veteran-oriented achievements in January 2023, we spent the last year working on the early to mid-game experience. We think these are now in a good place with the gold rework, tutorial missions, and early game achievements. As such, we will be focusing on late-game content moving forward with one of the intentions being gold sinks.

Metagross31 likes this

• 3 weeks later...