What card do you get the strongest BattleForge vibe from?

There are cards that always give me a strong nostalgia trip when I see them (on the wiki, in the booklet, ingame, etc.)
I'm curious if anyone else has a strong connection to an art, or perhaps a memory of the first BF card they ever saw.

For me it's Parasite Swarm. It was the card I was most intrigued by when I just got the game. The game came with 3000 bfp back then, and it might even have been my first purchase from those points. Everytime I see it (for example, today in the cardlist), I get a trip down memory lane and a happy battleforge-is-awesome-feeling 😄 

image.png

What about you?

When I first started, two friends of mine brought me to BF. They told me about all the factions and I was like "holy crap, fire sounds so cool", so for me the thematic fire cards do it.
Especially Fire Worm. The reason is, that one of my friends gave me some starting cards (they bought some BFP, while I did not), including a wildfire. I sold that wildfire and bought some other cards from it, sold them again and so on until I was able to buy a Fire Worm, which I remember as the strongest card in my deck back then.
Another one is the Promo Jugger, since it has always been - and still is - like that holy grail, super rare, super strong, super cool looking card, which I already knew, that I would never be able to get my hands on.
Additionally some of the power houses my friends played are also super nostalgic to me - especially Avatar of Frost, Deepcoil Worm and Wheel of Gifts.

image.png.d2566d5944d8e3d8fc29b19d69e2b5d8.png

DutchyDutchy and Majora like this

I've got two, Swamp Drake (promo) and Amii Monumet. 

As a free-to-play Gamer back in the days Swamp Drake was my goto Card for any deck, any map and after months of flipping cards on the market I was able to buy the promo version. I knew it was stupid to invest that much into a single card - especially when I didn't even own Enlightenment. But... I had Promo Swamp Drake and was a happy boy. 

Amii Monument I remember for the outrage it created - and still does. For me, it was the turning point of EA. Once a well respected game publisher and now just greedy corporates. 

Promo_Swamp_Drake-0.jpg

Amii_Monument-0.jpg

Metagross31 likes this

Well, my profile pic says everything. Incubator just seemed so useless, but I did actually try it in pvp for a little bit. It, uh... did win me a game or two. Out of like the 10 times I tried it haha. Either way, I liked to meme around with it from time to time.