Jump to content

Corrupt-a-wish!


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Valaraukar said:

Wish granted but it "comes out" of your poophole...

I wish for a private army to take over the world muhahaha.

Wish granted, however after taking over the world under marshal law, money becomes worthless, anarchy sets in, your army kills you.


I wish for an uncorruptable wish :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wish granted but everytime you have to fart you also get the urge to pee I wish i wouldnt have depression

Wish granted, but cars in your country can only drive at 60mp/h max speed. I wish I had an endless amount of wealth.

Wish granted, but you get assassinated by someone who is jealous of your infinite wealth. I wish for world peace, because why not!

Huh..? I didn't wish for something, that could be referred to as "it" though. I wished for an action, that is "to end" the universe. Therefore your "corruption", as I may say, doesn't make any sense whatsoever, unless... you'd want the nazi's to end the universe, which would be.. unlikely I guess? With WWII warfare material that is. Perhaps future -or space- nazi's may do the trick however.

I also do not mind being Hitler by the way :#

 

But k

-

-

Your wish is granted, however you can't...

eat...

cookies...... anymore. >:D muhahah

 

Being #1 requires a healthy diet after all.

-

-

I wish to be bald.

Edited by FaKamis
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FaKamis said:

Huh..? I didn't wish for something, that could be referred to as "it" though. I wished for an action, that is "to end" the universe. Therefore your "corruption", as I may say, doesn't make any sense whatsoever, unless... you'd want the nazi's to end the universe, which would be.. unlikely I guess? With WWII warfare material that is. Perhaps future -or space- nazi's may do the trick however.

Also I do not mind being Hitler by the way :#

 

But k

-

-

Your wish is granted, however you can't...

eat...

cookies...... anymore. >:D muhahah

 

Being #1 requires a healthy diet after all.

-

-

I wish to be bald.

Wish granted, you wear a wig now.

 

I wish for a chocolate milkshake.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wish granted, you are omnipotent. You know everything that was, everything that is and everything that will be. You can do anything, you are aware of every living thing everywhere, you are capable of doing absolutely everything. Your human head only manages to survive 10-80 seconds in this state, then you implode into yourself and nothing is left, your wonderful mind is shattered and you fall into oblivion from which there is no escape. I am sorry

I wish to be able to speak french and survive my classes

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2016 at 0:58 PM, anonyme0273 said:

Wish granted, you are omnipotent. You know everything that was, everything that is and everything that will be. You can do anything, you are aware of every living thing everywhere, you are capable of doing absolutely everything. Your human head only manages to survive 10-80 seconds in this state, then you implode into yourself and nothing is left, your wonderful mind is shattered and you fall into oblivion from which there is no escape. I am sorry

I wish to be able to speak french and survive my classes

Wish granted, however, you can now ONLY speak french. Hon hon baguette.


I wish to hold control over the quality of manga and when its released.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marbolid said:

Wish granted, however, you can now ONLY speak french. Hon hon baguette.


I wish to hold control over the quality of manga and when its released.

Granted, all manga quality will be maintained at the most fragile state.

 

I wish the second season of that anime is out >.>

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Valaraukar said:

Wish granted but all the characters you like die in the first ep and for the next year there will only be filler episodes.

 

I wish for battleforge to be finished right in this moment

Wish granted, however, they add MLP and Hello Kitty cards which are so OP that everyone is forced to play them.

 

I wish for Re:Monster to get more chapters. I NEED MUH FIX MAN!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use