Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!

Ladadoos

I have the "disconnected from server" problem like most of u here. these last days ive been trying to enter the game with it DCing me each time i entered. today though i was able to enter the game and play a single match after i got DCed again. So as i see it the game works it just aint stable enough yet. so all u that havent been able to play yet just keep trying and ull get lucky and be able to play  for the short duration it lasts. ))))

It's called stress test and not open beta for a reason. It's more or less to see how the server fares under real load, and what the biggest hiccups are outside of the small closed beta environment. I am certain they will put the data gathered to good use. Again, it's for the devs to gather more data rather than for us (though it is appreciated we get to see that it actually works!) :)

8 minutes ago, wibryz said:

It's called stress test and not open beta for a reason. It's more or less to see how the server fares under real load, and what the biggest hiccups are outside of the small closed beta environment. I am certain they will put the data gathered to good use. Again, it's for the devs to gather more data rather than for us (though it is appreciated we get to see that it actually works!) :)

Ah, thx... but still...if the stream hits 1k marks, you could expect the servers to crash, if you only "allow" 200 slots.

Even without a stress test :D

Acutally you could say its a Tech Alpha im combination with a stress test for the server . Just wait and don´t get frustradet :D even myself couldn´t connect until now but Tbh i am ok with that but i wouldn´t be mad either when someone  i could come in and can open my first booster

bf28ab32733a5d255c68b91166608004--otaku-anime-anime-guys.jpg

16 minutes ago, Amergo said:

Acutally you could say its a Tech Alpha im combination with a stress test for the server . Just wait and don´t get frustradet :D even myself couldn´t connect until now but Tbh i am ok with that but i wouldn´t be mad either when someone  i could come in and can open my first booster

bf28ab32733a5d255c68b91166608004--otaku-anime-anime-guys.jpg

did 2 games already and opened my 4 boosters...but just saying...hope noone also not the dev expected it not to crash instantly :P

16 minutes ago, blandwiches said:

Are servers down currently? After trying many times I got past the player limit on the server, but it takes around 2 minutes to connect after saying "Success!" and then loads me into the game with a connection failure.

They've been like this for the past day. Just wait until they update and fix the server. 

blandwiches likes this

• Ladadoos changed the title to Skylords Reborn - All you need to know!