Open Stress Test Information

Kiwi

2 hours ago, Skankinpig said:

The last hours are always the hardest - keep faith guys xD

thanks for the update ultra, the team seem to have been online for hours now, so it's easy to see you guys are doing what you can :) remember to take 5 for a coffee from time to time.

If all goes well with OB release then i don't mind if you take another 5 for jack and lapdances. :D:P 

Edit:

Forget what i said. Lawsuit with EA is not worth the booty. 

Edited by Modex

It was never meant to criticize the devs. I played this game for hundreds of hours and i love it. And this project shall take as long as it have to get finished. But I DO criticize the lack of communication. So many of us are hitting F5 every hour and the chat is full of "when does the OB start?". It's not that hard to write and offical statement in the first information post to inform everyone, ok eventually its going to take till Sunday or whatever.

Impetuous desire to play the game is all well and good...

But since the large message at the top of the home screen clearly says the release time frame ends 3/26... Asking "OPEN BETA WHEN!?" will serve no purpose and I Would expect no further communication.

7 hours ago, MentalFurion said:

Wtf still nothing? You cant announce something and wait for the last few hours without saying anything! What does this say about your credibility?

If its Not ready then delay it but this is rediculous!

They can do whatever they want...

They are spending their free time for our entertainment and 90% can't even say thank you no matter if OB will be delayed or not.

Just have some respect for the devs...

Raedok, Mallados, YERO RUDO and 3 others like this

33 minutes ago, AmazeRo said:

Super excited !!! Cannot wait to play battleforge!

So are we, but let's not push the devs, they've had their "fair share" of pressure in the past few days. As for the devs: keep it up!

Edited by Beni123

6 hours ago, Piromanijak said:

I bet all thoose negative people are noob pvpers from before wanting to play the game again because they want their revenge but will still suck :kappaross: 

(all theese downvotes nabs:kappaross: )

Me and a friend were ranked 120-160 at the pvp so shhhhh

Even if they don't release the open beta today, it's not really important, is it ? Of course i Also hope it'll be released today because i want to play it but we have to keep in mind that's a beta. If they don't release it, it's because there is still too much bug or that the servers are not stable enough.

Jahiirbinxx likes this

except xxraidxx, theres plenty of youtube videos out there of this exact project...including staff members from these forums

i didnt even know about this until an hour ago roughly...but im not going to talk smack to the people working this project because if they can revive this game, even if there wont be new content over time, im more than thrilled

and im eagerly awaiting the beta but if it gets delayed then its likely for good reason

13 hours ago, xxraidxx said:

I think they say: "Open beta start april, agust, september, winter 2019, summer 2030 etc... "  I do not believe in this already.   This project is similar to internet fraud.

Then why are you still here? Just go away and take all the other negative idiots with you. Nobody wants people like you in a gaming community. The devs are developing this game in their free time and they don't even get paid. I rather have the open beta in April, May or even June then now if there are still heavy bugs. I've been waiting for years now, and I don't care if I have to wait a couple of months longer.

Edited by Ultrakool
vulgarity

agreed Kazu

in fact the only reason i found this project tonight is because i suddenly realized i had never looked to see if a private server had manage to become a thing before or after the game got shut down, and i miss this game dearly, and then i came across this, im super happy and while i DO hope the beta happens sometime soon, im not going to push the devs because i understand what their doing and im grateful their even doing it to begin with, as everyone else should be

and honestly alot of the proposed system changes excite me, im glad we dont buy BFP anymore, im also glad upgrades will be bought with gold and not tokens, the token system was a pain in the butt especially the PVE one which they also didnt even have for a long time which was a bane for players like me who didnt do PVP, at least back then, i might try it in this release when it comes out, however far away that might be

but if you ask me? if it takes a while, just one more thing to look forward to!

Just now, xxraidxx said:

It's easy... When the game worked, but there were already news of the closure, the scammer makes video for future plans. I've never seen a video of a beta tester, null, zero, open boosters? daily quest for booster/bf? where is it? never see.

Before this project i follow BFreborn, it's closed and devs disappeared.

im sorry but you sound like your bordering on conspiracy...and if you havent seen those videos you need to look harder:

Raedok likes this

• Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic