Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

Jump to content
BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Kiwi

Open Stress Test Information

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Aviat0r said:

Maybe there's another problem? Or is it just an old contract?

Only in small areas of Hagen are good connections possible. Luckily I go for another city in about a half year :D 

But back to the topic: I hope it is uploaded within the next days because..hey, beta members should be very trustworthy and they have the client files as far as i think in logical way ;) I mean you are only changing the skylords reborn launcher, right? So let's see who is comming up with the upload :D for the client we won't have to wait till middle or end of january, will we?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

Only in small areas of Hagen are good connections possible. Luckily I go for another city in about a half year :D 

But back to the topic: I hope it is uploaded within the next days because..hey, beta members should be very trustworthy and they have the client files as far as i think in logical way ;) I mean you are only changing the skylords reborn launcher, right? So let's see who is comming up with the upload :D for the client we won't have to wait till middle or end of january, will we?

The download won't be public until 30th January. People in Closed Beta don't even have access to the new server just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kiwi said:

The download won't be public until 30th January. People in Closed Beta don't even have access to the new server just yet.

I thought only the download of the skylords reborn launcher that you put in the game folder is downloadable then. But does those restrictions really point to the gamelauncher itself, too? The team itself won't give the download of the original files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

I thought only the download of the skylords reborn launcher that you put in the game folder is downloadable then. But does those restrictions really point to the gamelauncher itself, too? The team itself won't give the download of the original files.

As far as I am aware all downloads will be available to everyone on the 30th January 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LetsEinfallslos002 said:

Really hope the client itself (not the launcher from skylords reborn, i mean the battleforge client) is getting uploaded soon, because it is really shitty with downloads here..talking about under 200kb/s

Well the game is worth the wait, you can let the download go overnight and it should be fine. I don't think the HD textures can be removed from the client, so unfortunately overnight download may be the only viable solution here, or you can perhaps download the client elsewhere, or ask a friend to DL it for you then share on a USB, that's almost bound to go quicker even on USB 2.0. 

See you in The Forge soon ^^ 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SashPotato said:

To be honest, for me if i don`t get de open beta is okay, but, i just, wanna know when if gonna be release, i really, want to play, and sone other friends too :D

EVERYONE is able to join open beta

(as long as you have not misbehaved on the forum)

Axewel likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SilenceKiller99 said:

EVERYONE is able to join open beta

(as long as you have not misbehaved on the forum)

:o, ok, thanks, i though only the people that already had time on the forum :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still have to understand where to get the correct client, since my old DVD setup will not work, if I am not mistaking; and also I am curious to see how do you handle to make free the game which had me spent the largest amount of money in my 30 years gaming carreer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Metanolo said:

I still have to understand where to get the correct client, since my old DVD setup will not work, if I am not mistaking; and also I am curious to see how do you handle to make free the game which had me spent the largest amount of money in my 30 years gaming carreer.

What I understood in the latest stream is that the correct client will be shared by and with the community on January 30th.

Edited by SilenceKiller99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Metanolo said:

I still have to understand where to get the correct client, since my old DVD setup will not work, if I am not mistaking; and also I am curious to see how do you handle to make free the game which had me spent the largest amount of money in my 30 years gaming carreer.

We will give out the download to everyone on the 30th January.  We will make it free to play by allowing people to gain BFP from quests and other ways as well as this players will be able to buy boosters with BFP that contain all cards including promos (only cards you won't be able to get is Santa and Easter egg as they will be a seasonal thing). We only need money for the upkeep of the server which is what our Patreon is for and people can donate there if they wish to we don't force anyone to do so. Hope this helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Kiwi said:

We will give out the download to everyone on the 30th January. 

In the stream it was mentioned that it will be shared by the community, instead of the official skylords team. Could you explain me why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soon my frost army will return. Very glad for the second chance to play this game. :)

Just saw my join date; 29th January 2017. So open beta will come the day after my 1 year anniversary. 

Edited by Psymantis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.