Happy Birthday Skylords Reborn !

InsaneHawk

On 18. 05. 2017. at 10:33 PM, InsaneHawk said:

Hello guys,

it's been over 2 years now (day per day) since this project started, Blank and me met on this day after a PM on ragezone (for people who don't know). We never thought it would go that far away, and with as much people that we have right now, this project is really something amazing and represents a lot for us. Even if it's taking a lot of time, you have to know that we're doing our possible to make that happen, and it's really hard sometime, and having you guys here, keeping the hype up, and sending us all those really nice comments really gives us a lot of hopes about the future of this project and we really appreciate them, all of them, sincerly :$ so we want to thank you all for that <3

Thank you all for all the support and .... Happy Birthday Skylords Reborn !!! <3 :hype:

I have been here since you started the project aswell. Allthough i dont talk alot i monitor your progress, it has been alot of time since this forum has opened... Alot of ups and downs, but you guys are still here. It makes me happy that you guys still didnt abandon this project and i hope you will continue to work on it. I know its time consuming and i allso know its not one of the easyest ones. Hope the universe has a way of paying you boys back for making guys like me happy for having a chance to play this game again.

Happy birthday Skylords and let there be countless more to come.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 11:33 PM, InsaneHawk said:

Hello guys,

it's been over 2 years now (day per day) since this project started, Blank and me met on this day after a PM on ragezone (for people who don't know). We never thought it would go that far away, and with as much people that we have right now, this project is really something amazing and represents a lot for us. Even if it's taking a lot of time, you have to know that we're doing our possible to make that happen, and it's really hard sometime, and having you guys here, keeping the hype up, and sending us all those really nice comments really gives us a lot of hopes about the future of this project and we really appreciate them, all of them, sincerly :$ so we want to thank you all for that <3

Thank you all for all the support and .... Happy Birthday Skylords Reborn !!! <3 :hype:

there is no birthday for something that isnt born yet

Give us any ETA of release would be cool, like 6 months, 1 year or a lifetime. But give us an ETA

On 17.6.2017 at 0:36 AM, Nachtalb said:

My hype has turned the y into an o, but well.. hope dies last... Keep it on, and hopefully we can one day all play this wonderful game again, and not only some selected VIPs of the community..! :*

Well. there are random giveaways. Everybody can join them and everybody can win, no matter how active or how long you are in thsi Community. So i do not understand what you mean with selected VIPS?

On 6/16/2017 at 11:36 PM, Nachtalb said:

My hype has turned the y into an o, but well.. hope dies last... Keep it on, and hopefully we can one day all play this wonderful game again, and not only some selected VIPs of the community..! :*

Selected VIPs? The Alpha testers where selected based on their helpfulness and activeness on the forums yes. However we have done many giveaways that has given a lot of people the chance to get into the closed beta stage both on the forums and discord and we hope to do more on our social media pages as well so I don't see the problem here?

Apparently @DominikS thinks the giveaways are too sparse or the winners are too few. Can't really argue him on that. The chance you get access to the game in this stage of development is just very very small.

Of course this has to do with the development speed, sever stability and other factors. We know you guys do this on your free time and try your best, and these negative comments are not helping, but I cant really disagree with him.

Lets just hope that developments continues (and speeds up soon, because of summertime). Maybe progress on the server stability will be made soon and giveaways can be more often or for larger groups of winners.

We are still thankful of your work ^_^, people just get a little impatient when progress seems to slow down. I am sure that people get hyped more (?or again?) when something big happens. :hype:

That's one way of looking at it, but personally I feel like there are also a lot of people who are just jealous of those who have gotten in and decide to vent the anger stemming from that by criticising the project as a whole. These people, in turn, anger people like me because it just looks whiny, selfish and childish. Learn some delayed gratification guys, it's going to be awesome when it is released, and the fact that anybody is being added is a great sign for the game!

Howevere, people don't understand that this isn't your typical game development; it isn't run by a big development studio, it isn't even run by people who developed the code. We have a group of volunteers who have dedicated their personal time to reverse engineer a game from very little source material, attempting to bring it back almost exactly as it was. That takes longer than a normal game, it will be in beta for a while, some people will get in and it might not be you. Every person who does though, means we're all one step closer, and that my friends, gives me :hype:

Also, belated happy birthday to the entire SR project, keep up the great work folks!

Edited by Archeon
Typos, stupid phone keyboard

13 hours ago, Archeon said:

That's one way of looking at it, but personally I feel like there are also a lot of people who are just jealous of those who have gotten in

I can understand... I am jealous too xD I wanted it to be me who got access, and I think a lot of other people are also eager for access, of course. As you said though, there is no need to express hate and anger over it, but apparently jealousy and impatience cause that to happen for some people.

Other just get hyped more :hype:

• 2 weeks later...

Imma bit late to the party :D Jest recently picked up at some review channel that you guys were doing this BF Project to bring it back, and it instantly got me hyped to the stars! I conect a lot of nostalgic moments with BF (and was incredibly crushed to hear of its shutdown. also because i spent a LOT of money for it ;D). Looking at your work i have to say im impressed and wish you good luck! I might even hook up my gaming community for this when it is released :D Keep it coming! (Also, apologys for grammatical errors, i am german and writing emotionally does not nessessarily improove my english skills :D)

Edited by SirFishaloot

• 2 weeks later...
  • InsaneHawk unfeatured and unpinned this topic