Jump to content

Skylords Marketplace Journal (SMJ)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings fellow Skyfolk, after reaching a point where it just wouldn't make sense to continue working on the now outdated version of the SMJ-Website, I decided to completely rebuild the website

Hey, I am working on the new version of the website and since it is pretty close to being viable I will finish it up and won't update the old site anymore. I hope to release the new version by new yea

I added a second Noteworthy Prices table that shows Median, Mean, Lowest and Highest prices for the last 28 days, enjoy. πŸ™‚

Posted Images

On 6/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, Ca7 said:

This is a bit off-topic, but are direct trades also logged? Would be interesting to see the average price in a trade vs AH.

It is certainly logged internally, but my site gets the data from the official public API, not the game database, so it only provides information on the auctions that are currently in the auctionhouse and not even any info on wether or not a card was actually sold for said price.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ca7 said:

A way to filter out peaks would be nice,Β hereΒ is a prime example, where 1 transaction makes the graph next to useless.

You can use the max bfp field to enter a number, which limits the range of the y axis.

But what would also be great is a smoother version of the curve, for example a 5 day average or something.

Ca7 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maze said:

I added a second Noteworthy Prices table that shows Median, Mean, Lowest and Highest prices for the last 28 days, enjoy. πŸ™‚

Added a feature that allows you to adjust the number of days that you want to get the data for.
Standard value is 28 and you can adjust it with pressing "Enter" in the input field or through the button. πŸ˜‰

Kosta and Metagross31 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
4 hours ago, CrispyChicken said:

stopped updating 41h ago 😞

Thanks, but I am aware of that ^^ I was in the process of deploying and testing my new scripts, when I realized that the APIitself wasn't working correctly. I already forwarded the problem, other than that there is nothing I can do. The new features that I am able to implement with my new scripts should soften the disappointment of the currently not working site though, so look forward to that. πŸ˜‰

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Dallarian said:

Was the data base reseted on 26th Oct?

The site wasn't working correctly and to test if it was related to the data size, I saved and deleted the data, but that wasn't what was causing the issue. I planned on adding the data again, I just haven't gotten around to doing that yet. I will hopefully add it again soon.

Kapo and Metagross31 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2021 at 10:46 AM, Maze said:

The site wasn't working correctly and to test if it was related to the data size, I saved and deleted the data, but that wasn't what was causing the issue. I planned on adding the data again, I just haven't gotten around to doing that yet. I will hopefully add it again soon.

All prices should now be available again. Please tell me if I missed some. πŸ™‚

Kapo likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, CrispyChicken said:

Hey!

Any compatibility update related to latest Skylords patch planned?

Hey, I am working on the new version of the website and since it is pretty close to being viable I will finish it up and won't update the old site anymore. I hope to release the new version by new year 🀞.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maze said:

Hey, I am working on the new version of the website and since it is pretty close to being viable I will finish it up and won't update the old site anymore. I hope to release the new version by new year 🀞.

exciting and nice to hear 🀘. Thx for your great work!
I hope there will be a "display as table" including an option to list all cards available similar to the current site πŸ₯Ί

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Maze said:

New Website is now available, check out the main post for all the juicy details. Enjoy! πŸ˜‰

(I just hope my server is able to handle all of you. xD)

It's amazing! Thanks for the great work. It adds so much more depth into the whole market aspect of the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CrispyChicken said:

Hi,

first of all, verry nice work but is it possible to get a static view of the full 547 cards table somehow or a function like "export snapshot" or similar?

What do you wish to gain from a static view? Please tell me more, as I have something planned down the line that may be what you are interested in, but maybe not. πŸ™‚

I made the table virtual to make the rendering faster when you filter as it only renders what you are able to see, since otherwise the site would have been quite slow in that regard.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Maze said:

What do you wish to gain from a static view? Please tell me more, as I have something planned down the line that may be what you are interested in, but maybe not. πŸ™‚

I made the table virtual to make the rendering faster when you filter as it only renders what you are able to see, since otherwise the site would have been quite slow in that regard.

to speed up rendering..Β  i understand..
I must confess that i abused your smj2.herokuapp website to fetch information about cards available including mean and buyout price for my own table and logics, filters, sortings..
I am fetching all basics from the API now (CardID and i build the Card Names by my own, Auctions) and just fetch median once every week or two from your smj.cards.

My concerns are cleared so far! πŸ™‚

And not to forget! smj.cards is a really nice masterpiece! Design, Graphs, Median, Reforge, CardID URL, and so on and on and on 🀘

Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, CrispyChicken said:

I must confess that i abused your smj2.herokuapp website to fetch information about cards available including mean and buyout price for my own table and logics, filters, sortings..

totally forgot about that one and that I didn't take it down yet πŸ™ˆ

Β 

32 minutes ago, CrispyChicken said:

I am fetching all basics from the API now (CardID and i build the Card Names by my own, Auctions) and just fetch median once every week or two from your smj.cards.

I still don't know why you would need the full table view for that? Were you scraping the site for the values before? If so, you could have just used the same apis that the site uses. πŸ™‚

Β 

https://smj.cards/api/notables

might give you the data that you are looking for. (I still have some problems updating the values though, because of the way they are generated from the database. so they are not always correct yet. all other price apis should be accurate though, it's just this one that's been bugging me even on the old site...)

Β 

32 minutes ago, CrispyChicken said:

And not to forget! smj.cards is a really nice masterpiece! Design, Graphs, Median, Reforge, CardID URL, and so on and on and on 🀘

I wouldn't call it a masterpiece but thanks. πŸ™‚ (I cut too many corners for my taste to have it ready sooner. πŸ™ˆ)

Edited by Maze
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Maze said:

I still don't know why you would need the full table view for that? Were you scraping the site for the values before? If so, you could have just used the same apis that the site uses. πŸ™‚

Β 

https://smj.cards/api/notables

might give you the data that you are looking for. (I still have some problems updating the values though, because of the way they are generated from the database. so they are not always correct yet. all other price apis should be accurate though, it's just this one that's been bugging me even on the old site...)

obviously it was just laziness not reading through skylords backend and just copy / pasting smj2.herokuapp table 😜
Thanks for the Link! Verry helpful, fast and easy to fetch!


Just recognized that your webserver (or any webserver) dislikes nox troopers https://smj.cards/404
lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use