Jump to content

Maze

Web Developer
  • Content Count

    73
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Maze

  • Rank
    Knight

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Germany
  • Interests
    Programming, Listening to music, Reading manga, Learning Japanese, Astrophysics

Recent Profile Visitors

1494 profile views
  1. No Problem, I am glad there are still people out there trying to contribute. Good point. I'll see how I would want to incorperate it. I already did some streamlining of the data, but not to the point where I am satisfied with it. I sourced the raw information from the cardbase once, but adjusted it myself, as there were quite a lot of errors. The only reference that I kept is the image link, as I couldn't be bothered to handle the images otherwise. All of this might change soon, as I plan to invest more time in April into the overhauled website and im
  2. Exciting news, I bought a domain and verified my account for the current hoster. This means that you don't need to switch between links anymore. Here is the link to the site: http://www.smj.cards/ Please note, that I haven't bought a SSL Certificate yet, so https://www.smj.cards/ won't work, and the site is marked as not secure, but since it's just a reference to the hosting link, there shouldn't be an issue. If you would rather use a "secure" link, you are still able to use https://smj.herokuapp.com/ which my domain points at.
  3. Not a bad suggestion, I thought of adding something similar in the overhauled version, like putting an indicator how the price developed over the last week or so with a simpler short term preview graph from which you could make out price manipulations. I also recently noticed that calculating the mean values over all prices isn't very usefull, as the Amii Monument steadily increased in price since the game launched and the mean price isn't representative anymore, for example. I will need to overthink the whole price datastructure anyways, so let's see what is possible. Not sure abo
  4. There was quite the simple solution to this and I managed to decrease the load time of the site by around 15 sec to about 3 sec. It was only a minor adjustment needed, so I should have done that sooner...
  5. I updated the site a little bit and you are now able to see the current lowest buyout price for any card on the cards page (mean/min/max are still missing). I noticed a lot more QoL annoyances, like: the table resetting the price sorting when page/cards per page changes needing to go back a lot of pages when the max display value is adjusted extremely long loading time of the general cards information to be able to filter and sort the cards, even on the card specific page, which doesn't really need the whole data. I know the cause of all of these, but the time in
  6. That is correct. I split the promos into their own rarity group, as they sort of have their own rarity when you get them from boosters, an it kind of fits better for the auction website. But you can just filter for Promos and count the rarity symbols in the corner of the card. Also, Promo Snapjaws are not yet available on my site, but I will add them at a later date.
  7. I updated the main post. Please bare with this current and temporary setup until I can provide better accessibility to you all. Sorry again...
  8. As Mynoduesp mentioned, I mirrored the website, as the free active hours of the hoster on the first site ran out earlier today. I will update the main post later today to clearify some things. For now please use: https://smj2.herokuapp.com/
  9. You mean like this? I was planning on implementing lines for the median and mean values of the cards, once I've completed the overhaul. But your idea is also not bad, but quite useless when displaying it for cards with a value of 3 BFP. So, how do you want it to work? Like the max diplay value, so you can set it yourself?
  10. I changed my scripts and you should now receive messages not later than 1.5 minutes after new data is available from the API.
  11. I implemented some changes and the boosters page now displays the current average value again, but the data comes from a temporary dataset, that I implmented for the bot, so if there is a card that is currently not available on the auction house, a value of 0 is used to calculate the booster prices. Prices on the cards page as well as the mean prices of the boosters will be implemented another time. Other than that I created a new page on the site, where you can see potential sales, that have a bid price of at least 10 BFP less than the current lowest buyout price. (In the future, I plan
  12. Thanks for pointing that out, I was working on something and selected a different price database, but forgot to select the correct one again before deploying the changes. Should be fixed now.
  13. It is definitely the device... for some reason it stops running the scripts without technically stopping them, if another application was focused... Well, I guess that's the price you pay when using a cheap old tablet/notebook that isn't really good for anything and that I had lying around... I will try to switch to something reliable as soon as I can...
  14. Thanks, I think this issue was caused by the device that currently runs the script that writes the raw API data to my database as well as the notification bot (which didn't stop working). I am currently looking into different options to run the scripts on either a raspberry pi, cloud server or the server of someone I know, but I will have to make some adjustments first.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use