Skylords Marketplace Journal (SMJ)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Greetings fellow Skyfolk, I got into web-development some while ago and decided to try and apply my skills in creating a website to keep track of some marketplace statistics and data and wante

I added a second Noteworthy Prices table that shows Median, Mean, Lowest and Highest prices for the last 28 days, enjoy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Exciting news, I bought a domain and verified my account for the current hoster. This means that you don't need to switch between links anymore. Here is the link to the site: http://www.smj.cards

Posted Images

On 6/1/2021 at 1:41 PM, Ca7 said:

This is a bit off-topic, but are direct trades also logged? Would be interesting to see the average price in a trade vs AH.

It is certainly logged internally, but my site gets the data from the official public API, not the game database, so it only provides information on the auctions that are currently in the auctionhouse and not even any info on wether or not a card was actually sold for said price.

1 hour ago, Ca7 said:

A way to filter out peaks would be nice,ย hereย is a prime example, where 1 transaction makes the graph next to useless.

You can use the max bfp field to enter a number, which limits the range of the y axis.

But what would also be great is a smoother version of the curve, for example a 5 day average or something.

Ca7 likes this
4 hours ago, Maze said:

I added a second Noteworthy Prices table that shows Median, Mean, Lowest and Highest prices for the last 28 days, enjoy. ๐Ÿ™‚

Added a feature that allows you to adjust the number of days that you want to get the data for.
Standard value is 28 and you can adjust it with pressing "Enter" in the input field or through the button. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kosta and Metagross31 like this
  • 2 weeks later...