Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Art Gallery by Me, the Chimaka

Here Is my not first, but the best drown art - Stone Warrior environment with snowy blowings. I had drawn on fascinating lecture... Then I did the grafic rework on phone app Autodesk (*No advertising ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)*), here it is. Lower I post high resolution sketch version. I'll also include in the topic few more sketches, but they are not reworked.

DSC_9113.JPG

StoneWarrior.jpg

This is higher quality of sketch. Made by Photoshop.

Stone_warrior_SR4.png

12 minutes ago, Sykole said:

Looks pretty nice, with more practice I am sure you will be able to make an even better version! :)

Those are just sketches, but the photoshop rework seems to look much better compare to phone version. I'm also stuned by similarity to canonical version, which I was not using during work. Not complitely similar, but the shapes are near to.

V3XItBq.png

Edited by Chimaka( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 23.02.2017 at 0:34 AM, Dzodin said:

Looks good :) I will be watching this carefully :P

On 23.02.2017 at 1:23 AM, Lukaznid said:

I like it!

Thanks both, have a :cookie:.
It has been done.

Stone_warrior_SR8.png

Here is the final Sketch with environment, some blowings and stones in snow.

Stone_warrior_SR9.png

Hello again, since I'm not so good at painting, I've just uploaded there the last version of Stone Warrior with Environment. Also I have been working on new art which is Thornbark/Treespirit, both are used (treespirit mostly I think). Here is Sharpened sketch of 'him'.

Sketch-Sharpen.png

Posted (edited)

Oh, and there is another sketch. The Magma Hurler. I added some masks to dissolve the squared paper. It looks a bit lazy as a potboiler, but was unable to do it properly, because there are too much thin pencil lines and it would take a lot of time. Just as with Stone Warrior.
P.S. Bw, I've just reminded Erias.

Magma_hurler_2.png