Official PvE Event #12: Faction Fusion: Embrace the Shift - UNTIL 14.02. 23:59 CET

Hello Skyladies and Skylords,

Welcome to the twelfth official PvE event!

image.thumb.png.1566929f882c5eb81e7ac7728a507554.png

Quick Overview:

• Map                           1-player random PvE, Map of the Month
  • Difficulty                   Your choice!
  • Date                           01.02.2024 until 14.02.2024 23:59 CET
  • Prizes                        Boosters and the recently released cards

Rules and Goals:

A new update just came to the game a few days ago, so let's use the opportunity to enjoy the fresh content!

• ... you can choose which faction you play - Stonekin or Lost Souls.
  • ... you are only allowed to build orbs that fit your faction - Frost and Nature orbs for Stonekin, Frost and Shadow orbs for Lost Souls.
  • ... you are allowed to select any of the newly redesigned difficulties, but the higher you go, the better your chances are at amazing prizes!

What's the Prize Pool?

All entries, that are done at the difficulties Standard, Standard+ and Standard++, as well as Advanced, Advanced+ and Advanced++, will enter a random draw with a 50% chance of winning the new card of their faction (Tectonic Shift / Lost Manabeast), the other 50% will get a faction booster.

All entries done on the difficulties Expert and Expert+ will receive the new card of their faction (Tectonic Shift / Lost Manabeast) AND a faction booster.

Untitled.png

How can I participate?

Everyone with an ingame account can participate in the event, there is no need to sign up separately.

To enter, you just have to send in your best replay, including the player name and the faction used, to Metagross31 on Discord (metagross31
) or the forum (@Metagross31)

Battleforge automatically saves a replay of your last game. You can find your replays here: Documents=>Battleforge=>replays
To save me some time, please rename the replay to the following name format:  <your_faction>_<your_difficulty>_<your_name>.pmv (e.g. "Stonekin_standardplusplus_Majora.pmv")

You can send in your replays until 14.02.2023 23:59 CET.

FAQ:

I will update the below as questions are asked throughout the event. 

Spoiler

FAQ - Section:

1) Am I allowed to play Tier 1 units once I have Tier 2?

Yes, you can still play Tier 1 units as you please.

2) Am I allowed to send in replays for both factions?

Yes, but you may only receive rewards for one of them. You can pick, which faction you want to receive a reward for.

3) Are neutral cards allowed?

Yes, you can also use neutral cards (Including Amii Monument).

4) Am I also allowed to play Frost/Nature/Shadow cards?

Yes, you are also allowed to play cards of only one colour (including Enlightenment), as long as you only build the orbs of your faction.

Future events

If you are interested in helping with these kinds of events for the community, or want to host one yourself, don't be afraid and simply reach out!
Send @Metagross31, or @Minashigo Hiko a PM on the forum, or direct message via Discord (metagross31, minashigohiko).
We are happy to assist you with upcoming events and with sponsoring towards your prize pool!

We hope you have a lot of fun with this event and are looking forward to seeing all your replays!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kapo, Kamelot, Majora and 2 others like this

• Metagross31 changed the title to Official PvE Event #12: Faction Fusion: Embrace the Shift - UNTIL 14.02. 23:59 CET
2 hours ago, zz_tophat said:

Now where the heck is that replay folder again...

EDIT: found it

Stoneskin_expert_zzesus.pmv 72.61 kB · 0 downloads

Was mentioned in the post 😉 Please note; you need to send your replay to Metagross. 

To enter, you just have to send in your best replay, including the player name and the faction used, to Metagross31 on Discord (metagross31) or the forum (@Metagross31)

Battleforge automatically saves a replay of your last game. You can find your replays here: Documents=>Battleforge=>replays
To save me some time, please rename the replay to the following name format:  <your_faction>_<your_difficulty>_<your_name>.pmv (e.g. "Stonekin_standardplusplus_Majora.pmv")

zz_tophat and Metagross31 like this

12 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

Are neutral cards allowed?

Or enlightment with a fire card for example? 

It only talks about orbs, so do as you please 😃

14 hours ago, MephistoRoss said:

Are neutral cards allowed?

Or enlightment with a fire card for example? 

Jup, both allowed.

I also updated the FAQ, since I got some of those questions before already 😄

On 2/4/2024 at 10:38 PM, fShark said:

Just sent my replay on Advanced. Couldn't do it on Hard. I guess if I had Coldsnap it would be easier.

do it again shortly before event ends and do exp to have your fixed reward 😉

5 hours ago, twitch_tv_SCPX said:

when will I get rewarded ?

Today people can still participate. I expect to send out rewards tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Hrdina_Imperia said:

Be sure to send it to Metagross, as per rules. So you get added to the draft. All the info is in first post.

Already downloaded it 🙂

Kamelot likes this

Hey all,
the rewards for the 12th official PvE Event "Faction Fusion" have just been sent out.
If you did not receive your reward or you think you received the wrong one, please contact me as soon as possible, so we can set things straight.

Thank you again for participating, we received an overwhelming amount of entries!
The next events are already in the making and one is just around the corner.🌈
See you in the next event!

• Metagross31 unpinned and unfeatured this topic