Jump to content

QOL and multiple accounts


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Kubik said:

If multi accounting would be allowed what would prevent people from having every single card multiple times in the first hour in the game?

And the example WoW I assumed means World of Warcraft, right? Last time I played multi accounting was necessary to complete at least significant part of daily quests, because of the limit that you could complete only 20 of them each day, so that forced player to have multiple accounts, and did not allow them to do everything on single account, so I see exactly same problem with that game, except you can pay real money to have more accounts, which in my opinion is much worse.

And there is one easy solution to daily quests, if you do not like them just do not play any game that have them (which unfortunately includes also single player games 😞 ).

wow. this coming from a dev? "if you don't like daily quests then don't play."

in WoW and most other games with daily missions you CAN complete all the daily missions. there is no reason to have an alternate account. in WoW you can continue to receive regular quests as well as gather numerous dailies. when a character is maxed out and has completed all their daily missions...they move on to a new account just like you said. NOT "because they are necessary" you said it was NECESSARY to make multiple accounts because of the LIMIT OF TWENTY DAILY QUESTS EACH DAY, thus players do so to continue to progress (even though players have MANY other rewarding ways to progress in WoW and your case is simply not true.) here we have a LIMIT OF TWO QUESTS EACH DAY and instead of being NECESSARY to make new accounts it is a BANNABLE OFFENSE?! do you see how iron that is.

have you even read what i said? i guess the above post is right. 

5 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

this quote makes me think you are not even reading the suggestions posted by a new player who obviously enjoys the game or he would not spend his time to create this thread and be so active on it.  I agree with Kilikem and like some of his suggestions for QoL, it sounds like the vets dont like fresh new ideas.  sad...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kilikem said:

wow. this coming from a dev? "if you don't like daily quests then don't play."

in WoW and most other games with daily missions you CAN complete all the daily missions. there is no reason to have an alternate account. in WoW you can continue to receive regular quests as well as gather numerous dailies. when a character is maxed out and has completed all their daily missions...they move on to a new account just like you said. NOT "because they are necessary" you said it was NECESSARY to make multiple accounts because of the LIMIT OF TWENTY DAILY QUESTS EACH DAY, thus players do so to continue to progress (even though players have MANY other rewarding ways to progress in WoW and your case is simply not true.) here we have a LIMIT OF TWO QUESTS EACH DAY and instead of being NECESSARY to make new accounts it is a BANNABLE OFFENSE?! do you see how iron that is.

have you even read what i said? i guess the above post is right. 

 

There is no point in arguing anything about this particular thing, eg. grinding like crazy until you get bored out of your senses and leave. It has been done multiple times in the past and still the devs and others claim this is the way to go, not realizing in the making we have lost a lot of potential new map breakers...but I give you kudos for trying!

// Ponni

Kilikem likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cocofang said:

Not to mention Activision Blizzard is more than happy to let people use multiple accounts because that means multiple subscriptions. They are multi-dipping individual power users for extra cash. And even then they eventually decided that they have to at least crack down on automated multiboxing because, you guessed it, it provided too big of an advantage over anyone not doing it. Sure, in their case it was purely a business decision. They probably noticed increasing dissatisfaction among the population with only one account that threatened their bottom line more than the multiboxing population benefited it. This simply proves the point that multi accounting that is tied to progression can be extremely troublesome.

as i said multiple times. i do not think allowing multiple accounts and promoting it is the correct move. but we literally have a system in place that if i am to believe the post on the rules will literally ban you automatically even if you are just multiple people in 1 house hold playing with different accounts. you think THIS is the correct way to stop people from abusing the game? no...just make the game rewards better and they will have no need for the accounts. rules/systems in place to prevent someone from multiboxing is an entirely different story. i fully agree people should not be allowed to multiclient and cheat to complete missions.

13 minutes ago, Cocofang said:

You already got an answer from me regarding that but if you want more, I enjoyed the restrictions of having to work with unupgraded and random cards just as much as I now enjoy having a wealth of resources to build decks from. I even often intentionally restrict myself during deckbuilding, using cards that don't normally see use. I liked trying to make what I had work. Overcoming the difficulties despite suboptimal cards. The short- and mid-term goals were really enjoyable. What progression is more lacking are long-term goals and something to do with excess resources.

now imagine if they have many more odd fun achievements so you get rewarded for your time trying these self restrictions. they would even give you new ones to aim for. now imagine spending 45 minutes challenging yourself with a 2 orb only run and getting...like 50 BF and 300 gold, because that is how it is now.

18 minutes ago, Cocofang said:

But one big issue I am seeing from this thread is the disregard and lack of understanding for the underlying psychology that game design strives to adhere to. Almost reducing it to surface level statement like "more stuff faster = better" with little context. Psychology is an extraordinarily important aspect that the current design aims to take into account. What is also missing is, more specifically, an analysis about what the current progression system aims to do and how it tries to achieve that. There are also too few to no critical examination of what the issues of proposed adjustments would be. They're merely presented as being "better", which isn't the case at all. Everything has pros and cons, it's a matter of priorities.

One can definitely feel the frustration about progression speed but then it's mostly unguided ranting. It lacks elaborate specifics. All in all, I don't really feel like a lot of helpful thoughts can be salvaged from this. Best anybody can take from this thread is "dissatisfaction noted, guess we can try to figure out something reasonable, maybe". Which, to my understanding, is something that's already actively being worked on.

i'll just quit responding here i guess because you seem to not even be listening. its not about just getting stuff faster. its about being rewarded for your time.

i can tell you as a fact that out of the 8 players in my group who play i am basically the only one who sticks around after my daily missions are done. 

i have tried to offer some suggestions as well as voice my complaints. what more do you want from me? i already said i will move on with the issue and make a new thread in order to try and provide better conversation about improving the game....

6 minutes ago, Ponni said:

There is no point in arguing anything about this particular thing, eg. grinding like crazy until you get bored out of your senses and leave. It has been done multiple times in the past and still the devs and others claim this is the way to go, not realizing in the making we have lost a lot of potential new map breakers...but I give you kudos for trying!

// Ponni

thanks. i really appreciate hearing this from someone who has been around longer 🙂

Ponni likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

You repeatedly bringing up how long it take to unlock things must have fooled me. More rewards for your time equals faster progression, surely you considered that?

But now you are saying it's "not about just getting stuff faster"? With how heavily you protest me linking your issues to progression speed, it seems like you want to empathize that you do not want to get things faster than it is the case now. You want to feel like you are "being rewarded for your time".

We can test this by going into the opposite direction: Would you then be okay with, say, taking the rewards for current achievements and daily quests and spreading them across more achievements and daily quests?

For example, instead of getting one 75 BFP daily, you get three different dailies that net 25 BFP each. Or instead of directly getting 2 Boosters for draining your reserve below 50 BFP, you have to drain it below 50 two times and get one Booster each. Instead of draining your daily 250 BFP boost in 45 minutes, it takes 90 minutes. That way it would feel like you are getting rewarded more consistently. A constant trickle of rewards albeit slower overall. Problem solved, right? It's not about speed after all. Your friends would have to keep playing the game in order to gain all the rewards.

If you wouldn't be okay with that because it would take longer to get the same resources even though you would be more consistently rewarded then, indeed, it is about progression speed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cocofang said:

You repeatedly bringing up how long it take to unlock things must have fooled me. More rewards for your time equals faster progression, surely you considered that?

But now you are saying it's "not about just getting stuff faster"? With how heavily you protest me linking your issues to progression speed, it seems like you want to empathize that you do not want to get things faster than it is the case now. You want to feel like you are "being rewarded for your time".

We can test this by going into the opposite direction: Would you then be okay with, say, taking the rewards for current achievements and daily quests and spreading them across more achievements and daily quests?

For example, instead of getting one 75 BFP daily, you get three different dailies that net 25 BFP each. Or instead of directly getting 2 Boosters for draining your reserve below 50 BFP, you have to drain it below 50 two times and get one Booster each. Instead of draining your daily 250 BFP boost in 45 minutes, it takes 90 minutes. That way it would feel like you are getting rewarded more consistently. A constant trickle of rewards albeit slower overall. Problem solved, right? It's not about speed after all. Your friends would have to keep playing the game in order to gain all the rewards.

If you wouldn't be okay with that because it would take longer to get the same resources even though you would be more consistently rewarded then, indeed, it is about progression speed.

how does any of this make any sense? the entire point is to make playing and progression feel rewarding. if you spend twice as much time having to get an equal amount of rewards it would be far worse. the entire thing i have been saying is we need more daily missions and stuff to do, the current value of each of them i have no issue with. if you have 4 daily missions worth 75 each instead of 2 for example you simply have twice as much to try and complete, meaning time can be spent more productively instead of just having to use your imagination to make the game fun by challenging yourself to misc stuff.

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you get 4 dailies for 75 BFP each instead of 2 dailies, then by doing them all you gain 300 BFP in a day instead of 150. In other words you made more progress in a day than you currently can.

Your suggestion directly leads to that. You would be affecting progression speed, making people gain more stuff faster.

Now, I am in no way dead set on saying the current progression speed is perfect by any means. But be it your primary motivator or not, you are most definitely arguing for higher progression speed and you repeatedly expressed frustration with the current progression speed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Cocofang said:

Your suggestion directly leads to that. You would be affecting progression speed, making people gain more stuff faster.

that is the entire point, yes. but players should need to spend time playing the game in order to get those rewards. instead of spending large amounts of time in the game for almost no reward...the entire point is to attract players to play the game more. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Kilikem is mental.. either salty that he cant make more accounts for grindin' or he cant understand that this is a free game with devs that doesnt own the game and they sacrafice their own free time to improve it... Stop complaining and just enjoy the damn game people why you guys have to be so mental?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bkingn said:

Wow Kilikem is mental.. either salty that he cant make more accounts for grindin' or he cant understand that this is a free game with devs that doesnt own the game and they sacrafice their own free time to improve it... Stop complaining and just enjoy the damn game people why you guys have to be so mental?!

please go away. you are not helping anyone and your comment is the exact opposite of productive. if you wish to be a child then i ask you not to do it in my thread.

this entire thread is about improving player reward in order to help attract players to a game that after literally years is basically dead because I REALLY ENJOY THIS GAME and want to help attract more players. if you think this is mental attitude ill simply leave you with a "HA HA" and walk away.

 

Edited by Kilikem
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Kilikem said:

that is the entire point, yes. but players should need to spend time playing the game in order to get those rewards. instead of spending large amounts of time in the game for almost no reward...the entire point is to attract players to play the game more. 

I said that your frustration about progression speed is apparent. You said I wasn't even listening and that it's not about getting stuff faster, it's about being rewarded for your time. But it is absolutely about getting stuff faster because for you more rewards for your time is better. If you think players should be able to make more progress on the day, you are absolutely talking about increasing progression speed. So it's bizarre that you would be so adamantly denying that this is one of the core issues you criticize.

What the current progression system wants to keep in check is that disproportionate time investment does not result in disproportionate progress over somebody with less time investment. Keeping the required time investment for close to optimal progression speed moderate to low is one of the major goals. And that should be preserved. Otherwise the daunting need to play excessively in order to fully utilize progression becomes another deterrent. The video gaming market is over saturated with games courting attention and time. Skylords has no reason to engage in this as it is a passion project without the incentive to force monetization on players. It's also unwise to do so because games that want to tie players down usually either do so with a constant stream of updates and/or an endless amount of time intensive busywork. The former being unfeasible here, the later having the potential of showing wear rather quickly.

So instead of enabling faster progression on the day, which brings many issues, there could be more ways to progress for players on their own speed and terms. You should be thinking into the direction of overarching achievement instead of time sensitive dailies. Something that can be done whenever and finishing it asap doesn't give an advantage. Leading to faster progression overall but without time pressure or the ability to massively accelerate ahead. Additionally, if you want to speed up progression you must have a solution for people with excess resources in place. Because the point of having everything they want will approach sooner and then they need something else to do with their rewards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cocofang said:

I said that your frustration about progression speed is apparent. You said I wasn't even listening and that it's not about getting stuff faster, it's about being rewarded for your time. But it is absolutely about getting stuff faster because for you more rewards for your time is better. If you think players should be able to make more progress on the day, you are absolutely talking about increasing progression speed. So it's bizarre that you would be so adamantly denying that this is one of the core issues you criticize.

the problem isn't the core speed of progression. when daily quests and achievements are available to work on there isn't much of an issue. but after 2 daily missions are done and you can't do the rest of the achievements (perhaps due to needing multiple cards, viridya, dragons, ect) the rewards almost quite literally dry up very quickly. at this point it isn't a matter of the progress being slow, its the fact that there is literally no efficient way to progress that doesn't take massive amounts of unnecessary time. do you HONESTLY enjoy grinding RPvE over and over for gold, or spamming the same mission you can complete the quickest for maximum currency time and time again? because aside from just using your imagination and literally making up challenges for yourself that is quite literally all this game has to offer aside from PvP after achievements/daily missions dry up. am i wrong? what else is there?

iv already said it before. out of me and multiple friends playing i am one of the only ones who actually stays to play the game for any amount of meaningful time after my daily missions are done. everyone else would by far rather bounce out and go play other games because there is little to no incentive at all. yes we nerds who will spam missions over and over again doing stupid shit to have fun exist, but not all players want to do that and if you do not make players feel rewarded the game will continue to stay DEAD

2 hours ago, Cocofang said:

 

So instead of enabling faster progression on the day, which brings many issues, there could be more ways to progress for players on their own speed and terms. You should be thinking into the direction of overarching achievement instead of time sensitive dailies. Something that can be done whenever and finishing it asap doesn't give an advantage. Leading to faster progression overall but without time pressure or the ability to massively accelerate ahead. Additionally, if you want to speed up progression you must have a solution for people with excess resources in place. Because the point of having everything they want will approach sooner and then they need something else to do with their rewards.

at what point did i say specifically daily missions are the only issue? i have stated multiple times that we need far more achievements as well. in no way am i also suggesting infinite daily missions that will continue to reward players for sinking in infinite time. a total overhaul is my suggestion. rewards per match reviewed, daily missions changed to both pve/pvp with values reviewed, achievements added, ect. you make an awful lot of assumptions my friend.

Edited by Kilikem
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kilikem said:

you make an awful lot of assumptions my friend.

That is what they usually do in here in this particular subject, making assumptions look like truths. No real connection to how the game actually works and specifically then for new players. It takes too long for a new player to get into the game, period!

But, this is how they want it to be and stick with it because of unclear reasons...

Also just want to say this, for an experienced player this is usually not a problem, we know which cards initially are good to have in order to kick start things, but for a newbie it is a whole other story.

// Ponni

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Ponni said:

Also just want to say this, for an experienced player this is usually not a problem, we know which cards initially are good to have in order to kick start things, but for a newbie it is a whole other story.

// Ponni

Yes, this is why it would be horrible to take away the free decks again (like he proposed earlier). PVE still has about 200 cards wich are not OP, but playable. In PvP every colour has only 25-35 viable cards including 15 or more wich are must haves. Some of them are really expensive and without them you can't comepte. The free decks do not only cut down on the grind a lot, but also give a quick instruction on what's meta. (And you really can't compete with non meta decks, take away 2 or 3 random cards from a topplayers deck and he should have problems going ranked with that.)

Ponni likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ponni said:

It takes too long for a new player to get into the game, period!

nah, period! (nice style btw)

A beginning Vet will progress so fast. I remember that we did some BG9s the first day and BG10 was done 3 days after reset. And the Dec solo map was crazy hard iirc (t3 Orb in tower range, Stonekin). 3 Days to beat one of the hardest BaFo content around - insane slow indeed ... /s

Ofc will a new player that is new to the game start slower, make mistakes and will progress slower, but isn't that natural and how things should be?

You can start high lvl pvp right away from the start and build almost any strong pve deck within a week(!) or less. The best and most wanted ultrarare cards can be achieved in around one week. Really I can't see that the progress is slow.

But I think that has to do much with attitude too.

Btw did you guys see the reserve system, it almost looks like you don't, as you act like there was no incentive/rewards at all for playing after completing your dailies. I don't know, but these 100-250 extra bfp per day are welcome to me.

And you said to me that you think 6-12 months for a complete(!) collection would be long...I wonder if you know what you are talking comparing this with the old P2W BaFo. Are you aware how many thousand bucks this would have been on the EA servers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Volin said:

nah, period! (nice style btw)

A beginning Vet will progress so fast. I remember that we did some BG9s the first day and BG10 was done 3 days after reset. And the Dec solo map was crazy hard iirc (t3 Orb in tower range, Stonekin). 3 Days to beat one of the hardest BaFo content around - insane slow indeed ... /s

Ofc will a new player that is new to the game start slower, make mistakes and will progress slower, but isn't that natural and how things should be?

You can start high lvl pvp right away from the start and build almost any strong pve deck within a week(!) or less. The best and most wanted ultrarare cards can be achieved in around one week. Really I can't see that the progress is slow.

But I think that has to do much with attitude too.

Btw did you guys see the reserve system, it almost looks like you don't, as you act like there was no incentive/rewards at all for playing after completing your dailies. I don't know, but these 100-250 extra bfp per day are welcome to me.

And you said to me that you think 6-12 months for a complete(!) collection would be long...I wonder if you know what you are talking comparing this with the old P2W BaFo. Are you aware how many thousand bucks this would have been on the EA servers?

Well, speak with newbies on the server, which I have done a lot, and it is from there I make these comments. They are not just stated because I would liked to have had all cards from the re-release day. Many I have spoken with are not around any longer...people won't spend weeks and months any longer which is needed to get anywhere in this game. You can accept this or not but the facts are the following:

- Checked last night, 160 people online.

- Boosters opened last two days, 3500

Ever so declining from the re-release day, expected, yes, but is it enough to keep the game at good terms with new players. I would say not.

Again, for an experienced player (like you and me who now have all cards, for me after around 500 ingame hours) it is not a problem. But tell that to a newbie, yeah, after 2-4 months you can start to be competitive with 1 or 2 really good decks and after 6-12 months you have a full collection. They will just laugh and leave...

As a final comment, we have left EA behind us since many years now and I dont understand why we still compare things with that time. Actually, to me it was better under the EA years because then you could progress faster if you wanted. Now everone (except us vets then...) needs to follow the holy slow path.

// Ponni

Kilikem likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ponni said:

You can accept this or not but the facts are the following:

- Checked last night, 160 people online.

- Boosters opened last two days, 3500

These are facts, not to recognize this would be absurd. Only in the analysis of why the numbers of players are moderate, we do not agree.

Lets take your former premade for example: I haven't seen Mo and Ben for a while. Occasionally I still see you and Ky. Now, hand on heart, it's not because of the reward system that Mo and Ben are taking a break right now (or even quit 😞 ), is it? Because it's not all that simple

 

14 minutes ago, Ponni said:

after 2-4 months you can start to be competitive

Really I can't see that. With the achievemt system you can build up really nice decks very fast.


4 months of playing are (only daily) rewards of ~60k! Bfp (4*30*150). Hell I could build a few really OP decks with 60k. And if we cut that a bit more down, 2 Weeks give you around 7k of income out of the dailies. Please don't tell me that with 7k a beginner could not make a lot of cool stuff. If we wait a second week we have now 14k (w/o any extra time or achievements) and can build a full meta spell deck- not fully charged but already VERY competitive.

With some reserve-bfp and achievements included we are prolly more speaking of 70-80k bfp in your 4 months. If you play some hours on daily basis we are prolly beyond 100k bfp in that time. And yeah 4 months are quite some time, but you get on daily basis enough bfp to buy a new really good card, every f... day you can buy a really good card - that is bad progression?
And especially if you emphasize like the TO again and again that he wants to play off-meta, that he wants to play pvp, then the whole thing becomes even more incomprehensible. Then decks are actually built in zero time

I really don't get the point.

But well, it goes round in circles and I think it's all been said.

Btw - greetings to your fellows if you see/hear them! Hope to see you together again

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Ponni said:

Well, speak with newbies on the server, which I have done a lot, and it is from there I make these comments. They are not just stated because I would liked to have had all cards from the re-release day. Many I have spoken with are not around any longer...people won't spend weeks and months any longer which is needed to get anywhere in this game. You can accept this or not but the facts are the following:

- Checked last night, 160 people online.

- Boosters opened last two days, 3500

enough said.

3 hours ago, Volin said:

4 months of playing are (only daily) rewards of ~60k! Bfp (4*30*150). Hell I could build a few really OP decks with 60k. And if we cut that a bit more down, 2 Weeks give you around 7k of income out of the dailies. Please don't tell me that with 7k a beginner could not make a lot of cool stuff. If we wait a second week we have now 14k (w/o any extra time or achievements) and can build a full meta spell deck- not fully charged but already VERY competitive.

YOU an experienced player who knows which cards are good and bad/which cards are needed for which missions, ect, ect, ect. you can build a "few" experienced decks with FOUR MONTHS of game time rewards and you see this as OKAY? a BEGINNER with 7k will spend is on roughly 17 packs in most cases would be my guess. which may not even be specific color boosters or have cards for their main deck. this was my case. I bought a few cards that looked good and my friends suggested then bought the general booster packs because they literally come at a discount, yet 90% of the cards you will get are garbage not even the colors for your more advanced deck, then you run into the core problem of this thread, being that there is literally no good way to earn currency for more cards by playing after that except for massive amounts of grinding for very minimal reward.

3 hours ago, Volin said:

With some reserve-bfp and achievements included we are prolly more speaking of 70-80k bfp in your 4 months. If you play some hours on daily basis we are prolly beyond 100k bfp in that time. And yeah 4 months are quite some time, but you get on daily basis enough bfp to buy a new really good card, every f... day you can buy a really good card - that is bad progression?

firedancer alone is 2.3k AH price. like you said, if 2 weeks gives you 7k income out of daily missions/reserve ect. (i assume you are adding them all because we get 2 missions a day worth 75 each, which is 2100 in 2 weeks not 7000). this would be at least a full days grind just for the 1 card

so yes i would say requiring you to play every day to get the maximum rewards yet still requiring weeks for an EXPERIENCED player to gather a single good deck is simply not healthy for the game.

3 hours ago, Volin said:

And especially if you emphasize like the TO again and again that he wants to play off-meta, that he wants to play pvp, then the whole thing becomes even more incomprehensible. Then decks are actually built in zero time.

i never specifically said i want to play off meta, but i do in fact enjoy pvp. you clearly must not be a regular PvP player in games if you cannot understand that playing something that isn't "the meta" does not mean you are playing a deck which is bad. how do you think new decks/builds become meta in the first place? someone comes around and discovers something new or a fresh strategy not seen before, combined with a small balance patch or 2 and boom a new meta is born?

now i may be new here, but does this team not review or do balance patches at all? does the meta NEVER shift? are weaker cards never changed or adjusted? if i am to believe from RadicalX that mono purple and red dominate most other decks and its almost no competition for any other deck in the meta why would i even want to play pvp in this game? for a pvp environment to be healthy it needs to change and adapt over time.

now i also want to make it clear i do not STRICTLY want to play only PvP. i do enjoy the PvE in this game. i think iv made it very clear by now that i enjoy this game overall. but i do not enjoy running out of daily missions/having no realistic achievements to aim for and endlessly grinding the same missions for gold. why is this so hard to understand?

why do players keep playing MMO's after their daily missions? they can do pvp, they have other quests to complete, dungeons to run, collectables to gather, they can MAKE A NEW CHARACTER, ect ect ect. what do we do here after we finish our daily missions? grind repetitive missions for almost no reward or do PvP with restricted decks? what else? am i missing anything....?

imagine if it took 2 weeks to 4 months to get anything remotely playable for PvP in starcraft. do you think the game would of honestly reached nearly the popularity it is at now?

Edited by Kilikem
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kilikem said:

at what point did i say specifically daily missions are the only issue? i have stated multiple times that we need far more achievements as well. in no way am i also suggesting infinite daily missions that will continue to reward players for sinking in infinite time. a total overhaul is my suggestion. rewards per match reviewed, daily missions changed to both pve/pvp with values reviewed, achievements added, ect. you make an awful lot of assumptions my friend.

That's ironic. I made no assumption at all, I merely stated that you should focus on thinking about overarching achievements instead of time sensitive dailies. So that it doesn't become possible to disproportionally pull ahead by simply sinking more time into progression paths that expire. You made the assumption that I was talking about you only wanting more dailies. You repeatedly talked about being dissatisfied with both. I said, you should be focusing your efforts one one rather than the other. I am starting to think there is a language barrier or something. One misunderstanding after the other, this is tiresome.

You are not even limited to the constraints of "dailies", "achievements" or "BFP boost system". Come up with something entirely new if need be, present its benefits and where it falls short. So instead of you and Ponni bitterly jerking each other off, go come up with some specifics, do a breakdown for pros/cons and start your other topic already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/21/2021 at 4:42 PM, Kilikem said:

thanks. i really appreciate hearing this from someone who has been around longer 🙂

 

1 hour ago, Kilikem said:

enough said.

this is quite literally all i have said to Ponni in this entire thread. but apparently you want to be toxic AF with unhelpful shit like:

1 hour ago, Cocofang said:

So instead of you and Ponni bitterly jerking each other off, go come up with some specifics, do a breakdown for pros/cons and start your other topic already.

i am a father of 3 and not a developer/designer for this game. i get no benefit other than dev's telling me if i dont like the system to just go away apparently for trying to improve this game. yet you want ME to do more than voice my opinion and offer the suggestions i already have? i already said i plan to make a new topic, but that does not mean i should just ignore you here. but due to how toxic you seem to be overall i will just continue to ignore you from here on to have actual productive conversation. 

thanks for coming though buddy...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cocofang said:

So instead of you and Ponni bitterly jerking each other off, go come up with some specifics, do a breakdown for pros/cons and start your other topic already.

I wonder when the mods will come in and start moderating this thread? Maybe I should start being insulting and rude too?

// Ponni

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone,

Please understand this is a passion project that we all work on in our free time, for no profit, alongside our actual jobs. That means both the development, discussions and the moderation. 

I don't want to silence constructive criticism or complaints, but at this point I don't see this going anywhere productive. To conclude, we won't be removing the multi-account ban rule, but we are looking into a more rewarding system for playing past the daily. 

I'm not a moderator but since this threat is turning highly toxic, I will lock it for now until a moderator has time to look at it and decide how to go forward. Please respect each other and stick to a discussion, instead of a flame war. We are all here because we love the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Majora locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use