Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

6 hours ago, Bitscraphard said:

are you actually playing now?

Sometimes yeah, but I will get more active in the next phases of the project :) 

Hi guys,  

Love the game always have.  So grateful you have got this up and running.

However,  Please concentrate on the crashes from the server.  Driving me nuts.  Having a LOVE HATE relationship with the game.

Can't even almost get a map done with out being kicked out.

I know it's a beta and being stressed tested, and as I said, so grateful as I thought I would never play this again.

Guess I'm just wishing you the best and keep on keeping on.  This is not a complaint!  Just a wish that it would stop crashing so much, and I know you'll get there in the end

All the best,

WolvenX

fiki574 likes this

6 minutes ago, Klizzix said:

i tried to log in but its telling me that i got the wrong client version. Does anybody have any experience with this?

Yes, there's a few threads in bug support both game side and client side, (posted incorrectly) they've yet to respond about the issue.

23 hours ago, Zeuthen said:

"Email" isn't your username. wow.

You need to login with the email you use on the forums not your username.

I causally was looking for game like BattleForge and I found You guys. I love that You did all of this to make it alive agian. I'm downloading launcher right now. I don't have enough time to play recently but I hope I can do something to speed up the realise of Skylords :) 
Thanks for everything.
Mileks

14 minutes ago, badboysuper said:

When the open stress test is finished, will all the cards and stats be deleted? Like when everything is smoothly running and working

Just read that topic, u will know that :D 

13 hours ago, Miefmann said:

Genau das selbe!

13 hours ago, elsies said:

jap hab das auch, glaub die machen server restart, aber warum das so lange dauert?

Please post in english :)

Hey :)
Thanks guys for reviving a great game i loved to play in my childhood. You did a great job ! Unfortunately the game is unplayable at the moment due to disconnects in multiplayer maps and freezes :/ But i bet you will also solve this problem :)

Cheers