Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting Will Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

Just now, luka333 said:

ahoj kluci jsem přemýšlel, že tam bude problém, pokud si stáhnout to v Německu

I'm from the Czech Republic and as well there is a problem. It has to affect 

Have u done everything Right when i See a Window with the Language options in Right corner and the Forum and Discord Button underneath it?

Edited by Alphbet

36 minutes ago, luka333 said:

hello guys i was wondering will there be a problem if i download this in germany

There is no problem if you do it like explained. You can change the language into germany later.

3 minutes ago, jebaleit said:

There is no problem if you do it like explained. You can change the language into germany later.

i mean with the law of germany for the download 

9 minutes ago, noaim90 said:

<3

Not even able to end the tut. but keep on that geat work! Just happy to see the forge again :D

Everybody happy to see the forge, this why everyone so mad whit the server problems, we all want to play ASAP. AAAASSSSSAAAAPPPP PLS, don't even sleep just make it work :D

Maybe i shouldn't have start a 2 Player BG map ? This is my fault i guess. :thinking:  Now my favourite server is down. :(

Edited by KnutM

since last night, about 2am i tried to login for like 16h now total result is i managed to play 2 single player mission completly 1 2player completetly and 1 2player aswell as 1 4player crashed sadly before we could finish, i enjoy the game and since its gonna be a reset anyway im happy to get some rewards as long as  it runs smooth once the open beta comes out so i can grind those quests im more then happy.

Good job so far, server most likely need some upgrades once the major problems are fixed, but i understand the order of things.

So keep it up, I am looking forward to play without issues soon :D

Me what worries me enormously is that at the time they had feuded Battleforge because the servers did not follow and the financial means was not present to continue to rent servers so my question is simple: how are you going to finance the servers?

Hello, I'm glad to see the project take shape, but unfortunately it starts all over again my old account had all the card.
I wish you continued success.
Keep it up.

2 hours ago, luka333 said:

i mean with the law of germany for the download 

Why would there be anything criminal about downloading free and dead game? Please fell free to download and play.

drakirii likes this

43 minutes ago, Itachii-Uchiha said:

to bylo tak hezké vidět kovárna! Díky lidi!! teď jen server musí být dobrý a vy jste 10k šťastnější! Myslím, že každý by zaplatil něco, pokud potřebujete pomoc! ? ? ?

Of course, everyone will certainly contribute.

Does anyone know if the Booster-packs are set Final already? I got to see the Deck from another player, who had Promo Juggernaut alongside many strong Ultrarare and Rare cards. He told me he got all that in some Boosters. O.o

"Too many users on server! Please try again later! Please wait 1 minute before retrying to login." - I see this message all day. Hope you guys, make more spots for players :)