Jump to content

Open Stress Test Information


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TheTesla said:

They released a youtube video about the open beta, where they state that it is likely to be realesed around the 23rd of march.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLa_jQ4qfFw

 

@NexusNeos96 @SSmurf99 Just to clarify since many people mix this up, this video is not an official video which means it is not from the skylords reborn team. It was made from the community channel from one of the alpha testers(aka me). The estimated date in the video however was not entirely groundless as Fiki had passingly mentioned that in ask_skylords on discord, that however also means it is by NO way fixed(it is not fixed at all) so please take it with a grain of salt and don’t expect OB to be released right on 23rd. It can be earlier or later in the week of 19-26 of March. The only official word from the team is and has always been 19-26 so please rely on those dates more. Sorry for any misconception. :( 

4F6C9889-DE44-4C5B-A9E6-2B9F4BA031B0.thumb.png.d1b8c2113cb5d3bc7534b00f68e4d342.png

Edited by Ultrakool
ForgeUrPath and BFlove123 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Skylords, Skyladies and Skyfolks, As many of you are aware, the project has entered an Open Stress Testing Phase (NOT OPEN BETA) on Wednesday 5th September 2018. NOTE: There will be a

Hey guys, This sort of discussion type is going very fast into flaming territory. There are many various sarcastic comments meant to mock or accusations from one player to another. Please calm do

Wtf still nothing? You cant announce something and wait for the last few hours without saying anything! What does this say about your credibility?   If its Not ready then delay it but this i

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

@NexusNeos96 @SSmurf99 Just to clarify since many people mix this up, this video is not an official video which means it is not from the skylords reborn team. It was made from the community channel from one of the alpha testers(aka me). The estimated date in the video however was not entirely groundless as Fiki had passingly mentioned that in ask_skylords on discord, that however also means it is by NO way fixed(it is not fixed at all) so please take it with a grain of salt and don’t expect OB to be released right on 23rd. It can be earlier or later in the week of 19-26 of March. The only official word from the team is and has always been 19-26 so please rely on those dates more. Sorry for any misconception. :( 

4F6C9889-DE44-4C5B-A9E6-2B9F4BA031B0.thumb.png.d1b8c2113cb5d3bc7534b00f68e4d342.png

Thanks very much for the reply, makes sense, i didn’t see why people were saying and I did doubt its legitimacy, thanks for clearing it all up for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Ultrakool said:

@NexusNeos96 @SSmurf99 Just to clarify since many people mix this up, this video is not an official video which means it is not from the skylords reborn team. It was made from the community channel from one of the alpha testers(aka me). The estimated date in the video however was not entirely groundless as Fiki had passingly mentioned that in ask_skylords on discord, that however also means it is by NO way fixed(it is not fixed at all) so please take it with a grain of salt and don’t expect OB to be released right on 23rd. It can be earlier or later in the week of 19-26 of March. The only official word from the team is and has always been 19-26 so please rely on those dates more. Sorry for any misconception. :( 

4F6C9889-DE44-4C5B-A9E6-2B9F4BA031B0.thumb.png.d1b8c2113cb5d3bc7534b00f68e4d342.png

yo nice UltraK

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys!

So I've only recently discovered this whole project, and I'm super excited, just like you all. This game was my childhood, the first online game I ever fell in love with.

I was just wondering, will I still be able to participate in the Open Beta if I,ve only made my forum account super recently? Because I'm in super hype mode this whole week, but I've just now read that you have to have a forum account in order to get access, so I just want to make sure if I did that in time or not. So if anyone could answer that, I'd be super grateful.

Cheers :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Sheen said:

Hey guys!

So I've only recently discovered this whole project, and I'm super excited, just like you all. This game was my childhood, the first online game I ever fell in love with.

I was just wondering, will I still be able to participate in the Open Beta if I,ve only made my forum account super recently? Because I'm in super hype mode this whole week, but I've just now read that you have to have a forum account in order to get access, so I just want to make sure if I did that in time or not. So if anyone could answer that, I'd be super grateful.

Cheers :)

Agreeing with the question, I made my account today, hoping to bring back the glory of the game again!

Link to post
Share on other sites

@BloodyNooby Well that is what Open Beta is for. To test that our server can handle a lot of players. Don't forget Open Beta is still a testing stage and isn't a full release.

1 minute ago, syrustek23 said:

i got a question ,

 

IS there any other server where ican download the game ?  on mediafire and mega , my downlaod speed is noteven 1Mb/s  ,    :/  . just if possible :)

cheers chris

 

Sadly not only way to download it is by these two downloads. Unless you can get a friend to download it for you and give it you on a USB stick or drive.

syrustek23 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kiwi said:

@BloodyNooby Well that is what Open Beta is for. To test that our server can handle a lot of players. Don't forget Open Beta is still a testing stage and isn't a full release.

Sadly not only way to download it is by these two downloads. Unless you can get a friend to download it for you and give it you on a USB stick or drive.

ok thank you . Np . i let it download  when i head to bed ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Zyna unpinned and unfeatured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use