Official 1p rPvE Contest - Resurrection of the Lost Soul - Difficulty 8 - DONE

7 hours ago, Hrdina_Imperia said:

Map clear time may work as a tiebreaker. So if there are two same times for T4, then the fastest map clear wins, I believe. 

Correct.

Example:

1)
T4 Timer: 10min and map clear: 20mins 

Vs

2)
T4 Timer: 10min and map clear: 15 mins

Entry 2) would win in this case.

3 hours ago, Daedalus said:

Yo why not just give boosters to everybody Participating?
I dont see how you build community engagement by restricting rewards to the 8 of the 16 people participating ...

Just give the lower 50% of people 2 LS boosters mang

That's what the raffle is for...

There are two Raffles:

• Raffle 1: we will raffle 10x General Boosters among players who did not win a prize or raffle yet (might scale with increasing participation)

• Raffle 2: The new card "Soulstone" will be raffled to half of the participating players (your placement doesn't matter for this)

35 minutes ago, Vrizz said:

Thanks for reply, Kapo.

Just to be sure (Twitch video doesn't load for me) - it's OK to play Fr/S/S/N? No need to stick to just frost and shadow orbs? I missunderstood the assignment if so. 🙂

From what I saw me and others are going Fire/Nature for T3 or T4. You just cannot spawn any units that aren't Lost Soul. So you can use Spells and Buildings from Fire and Nature 🙂

Edited by pierakor
Minashigo Hiko likes this

Newbie question: How do I activate the recording of replays? When I go to Documents>BattleForge>replays the only (visible) file is autosave.pmv and it is only 67KB. I just completed the challenge and wanted to send my game.

EDIT: I just found the box in settings to enable saving all replays. I assume I lost all past replays but now it should record all replays right?

57 minutes ago, Vrizz said:

7min58sec when t4 is built is currently my best time. What are yours? ^^ Wanted to relate and see if I can improve.

I did it at about 10 or 11 min. I had some problems getting to T3 and T4, hope I can improve before the 15th 😄

Edited by Thingol
Minashigo Hiko likes this

7 hours ago, Thingol said:

EDIT: I just found the box in settings to enable saving all replays. I assume I lost all past replays but now it should record all replays right?

Even without the "save all replays" option, your very latest game is always there as "autosave.pmv". As soon as you start a new game of course, that one gets overwritten.

So either you save all replays, or you rename the autosave right after the game to secure it.

Minashigo Hiko and Thingol like this

On 11/3/2023 at 11:01 PM, Vrizz said:

Thanks for reply, Kapo.

Just to be sure (Twitch video doesn't load for me) - it's OK to play Fr/S/S/N? No need to stick to just frost and shadow orbs? I missunderstood the assignment if so. 🙂

Yes thats correct!

You only need to stick to Lost Souls Units once you are T2, but as long as you have 1 Frost and 1 Shadow orb you are good to go (the order of these two orbs doesnt matter, you just need to have both of them once you are T2, in a nutshell: once you are T2 you have to be able to spawn Lost Souls units)

*added to QnA

About the fileformat: is it always "mhiko_..." or our Ingame name?

I m about to send a replay called "Michael_00h20m13s" as my Ingamename is "Michael" or should it be mhiko instead?

(what about the 6 ms im missing since the replay says 20m13,6s?)

I guess the time for t4 will be checked individually anyway?

Thanks for clarifying!

Edited by Coveras
Minashigo Hiko and Metagross31 like this

2 minutes ago, Coveras said:

About the fileformat: is it always "mhiko_..." or our Ingame name?

I m about to send a replay called "Michael_00h20m13s" as my Ingamename is "Michael" or should it be mhiko instead?

(what about the 6 ms im missing since the replay says 20m13,6s?)

I guess the time for t4 will be checked individually anyway?

Thanks for clarifying!

It should be your name, not mhiko 😄

the 0.6 seconds you can mention in chat, but the replays will be double-checked anyways.

Coveras and Minashigo Hiko like this

2 hours ago, Carofex said:

Did you wrote the poem in the beginning by your own or did you used ChatGPT?

Hey,

A mixture of both actually.. One of my hobbies is to write poems for myself that have deeper meanings.

I wrote the original version in German and used gpt 4 for Translation and then adjusted some words that didn't rhyme anymore.

I am curious, why the question?

Metagross31 likes this

3 hours ago, Minashigo Hiko said:

Hey,

A mixture of both actually.. One of my hobbies is to write poems for myself that have deeper meanings.

I wrote the original version in German and used gpt 4 for Translation and then adjusted some words that didn't rhyme anymore.

I am curious, why the question?

Actually I asked that mxself too

5 hours ago, Minashigo Hiko said:

Hello There!

We are ready to reveal all places under the top 5!

image.png
2.png

Everyone under 50%:

45. BananaBadman, 46. Archmystic, 47. fatyy778, 48. Enginenilla, 49. Johaze, 50. Spizzy, 51. pandinjo, 52. AlexisVaunt, 53. Druffey, 54. Wotan, 55. Istis73, 56. IntetDerTraeumer,
57. Laertes, 58. itap, 59. Omnilisk924, 60. Temaktima, 61. Kserske, 62. Djaffahr, 63. LordVanDragon, 64. shaitzu, 65. JunVIII, 66. CrimeLime, 67. kamalon, 68. Majora, 69. Volin,
70. Laser, 71. Metagross31, 72. Devou, 73. Osteburger, 74. Junviper, 75. Anacord, 76. Fral, 77. Enraged, 78. Babonja, 79. mx-2, 80. Regonix, 81. shdw, 82. Kamelot, 83. Orca,
84. Draconix, 85. blackfission, 86. Ryana, 87. Chatterbox.

Raffle 1 Winner (Booster):
fatyy778, pandinjo, Kserske, CrimeLime, Devou, Junviper, Enraged, mx-2, Ryana, Chatterbox

Raffle 2 Winner (Soulstone): 
Hrdina_Imperia, Shaulani, Wolf, Sarsch, Djaffahr, Laertes, Rankerz, Osteburger, Istis73, Kapo, Simplius, Fral, HeRZ, Laser, RadicalX, Ultralord, Volin, Temaktima, Draconix, Enginenilla, shaitzu, Thingol, Omnilisk924, shdw, IntetDerTraeumer, Deelane, Novia, BananaBadman, Eirias, Babonja, AlexisVaunt, LichterLoh, Mocaak Druffey, Sorthal, JunVIII, Faulgaul, kamalon, Majora, Shirokami, pierakor, Metagross31, GevatterTODdy, Wotan.

Secret Raffle Winner (Sponsored by @Vysnia) :
Johaze, LordVanDragon

The Secret Raffle rewards each winner with
1k bfp.

All Prizes will be Distributed over the course of tomorrow.

Wow, there are already some really strong names in there, which didn't even make it into the top 5! It must have been really competitive up there then.
The winner reveal will be so :hype:!

• Minashigo Hiko changed the title to Official 1p rPvE Contest - Resurrection of the Lost Soul - Difficulty 8 - DONE
  • Majora unpinned and unfeatured this topic