Achievement "Harder, better, faster, stronger"

Timatijs

Hi folks!

I was thinking about one achievement "Harder, better, faster, stronger" and there is a catch or maybe something else

Its says to achieve rank 3 in any leaderboard, but the problem is, I think, any leaderboard should be counted, also counts as 1 player doing 4 player maps and duo maps and rpve maps. For example, it shows me that My highest place is 4th place, but Im top 3 on some maps 😞 That achievement feels a bit scammy for me, but still good job dev team ❤️

5 hours ago, Mynoduesp said:

@Timatijs

To put it in other words, you'd like that the achievement also counts for sub-categories like 2 player completion on a 4 player map? But else the achievement is working as described, right?

I mean yeah kind a like that 😄
But its still leaderboard no? Even if its sub-board?

21 hours ago, Timatijs said:

Hi folks!

I was thinking about one achievement "Harder, better, faster, stronger" and there is a catch or maybe something else

Its says to achieve rank 3 in any leaderboard, but the problem is, I think, any leaderboard should be counted, also counts as 1 player doing 4 player maps and duo maps and rpve maps. For example, it shows me that My highest place is 4th place, but Im top 3 on some maps 😞 That achievement feels a bit scammy for me, but still good job dev team ❤️

Hey, simply play siege of hope according to various speedrun guides, anyone can get rank 1 there.

Timatijs and Metagross31 like this

On 1/25/2023 at 9:41 AM, LEBOVIN said:

Hey, simply play siege of hope according to various speedrun guides, anyone can get rank 1 there.

Well I am, but I still can execute the map on top 3... Im always 1-2 seconds from top 3 places... ;D

I would like to avoid a situation where players go searching through every map and player count in an attempt to find the "forgotten" mode where they can finally achieve a top 3 result. Ideally only one of a player's top 3 results would count, that player's highest, and the rest would be ignore. This way a player would got fifth could actually receive 3rd place if 2 of the people in front of him already received rewards previously, but I do not think we have that kind of modularity and it seems like it would be more effort than it is worth for an achievement that rewards only 3 booster packs once a month.