Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
MrXLink

Open Stress Test - All you need to know!

2 times in a game and 2 times dc after few minutes... didnt even played :(

3rd was a bit longer, but game crasches when i choose mission... for now playing this, is a waste of time. Still - good luck on a project.

Edited by meyday1990

We need a cue of not 1 minute but 30 minutes or above to prevent that from happening...

But if the data of the server just crashing and noone is rly playing helps for the stress test, keep it that way :D

I was at least able to finish one game yesterday, but I think a 30 minute cue would help a lot.

Before you are able to press the login button the first time there appears a 30 minute timer that you have to wait.

No restarting or other tricks ;) 

1 minute ago, Bless said:

seeing " too many user on the server" for 1 hour now.. then finally a succes! and then i dc within 10 sec....

Tis the nature of a beta.

1 minute ago, Bluestar said:

Tis the nature of a beta.

this was my fav game of all time im just toooo impatient i geuss

Well for me it worked to play random pve and one mission yesterday but today missions seem to crash often. But it feels that it is getting better and better every day. Very very nice work keep it going guys👍👌

Are you guys planning to fix this server issue any soon? Kinda annoying to try all day for a log in, start a damn game and get a DC right after it starts.

4 minutes ago, T3eS said:

Are you guys planning to fix this server issue any soon? Kinda annoying to try all day for a log in, start a damn game and get a DC right after it starts.

Welcome to an open beta stress test.

This test is not for us. It is to detect the stability of servers and to detect errors and fix them. And that you will be able to enter and play is very cool option.

7 minutes ago, Stoxx92 said:

Well for me it worked to play random pve and one mission yesterday but today missions seem to crash often. But it feels that it is getting better and better every day. Very very nice work keep it going guys👍👌

Lucky one you got to play ;o 

I tried like 100 times at all different day times but always instant disconnect after successful login :(

8 minutes ago, Xamos said:

Lucky one you got to play ;o 

I tried like 100 times at all different day times but always instant disconnect after successful login :(

yeah me too ..

Well maybe i have been lucky. Of course i had disconnects, but who cares. Was really funny to play again. Even for a short amount of Time 

I managed to have a few short missions over the last 2 days, so i am glad i am finally getting my fix of BF, but it appears things are still quite unstable.
I feel bad for the gents that are working on this project, probably getting flooded by impationt scrubs that arent reading the forum...

every issue that is posted in this thread is already adressed in the "known issues" thread. calm your jugs people.

2 minutes ago, DominikS said:

Well maybe i have been lucky. Of course i had disconnects, but who cares. Was really funny to play again. Even for a short amount of Time 

i totally agree

31 minutes ago, Exteasy said:

This test is not for us. It is to detect the stability of servers and to detect errors and fix them. And that you will be able to enter and play is very cool option.

The thing is, you CAN'T enter and play! + if is not for us why the hell is a public release and i'm able to download the files? Personaly i prefer when something is done, to be DONE, not half way done. Anyways i suppose its not a company that working on this so this the way it suppose to be.