Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Kiwi

Open Stress Test Information

1 minute ago, spertalol said:

Excuse my guys i have a question this beta its only in english or other language activated

It will be available in English, French, German and Russian just like the old game was.

Just now, spertalol said:

Excuse my guys i have a question this beta its only in english or other language activated

The game can either be in English, Russian, German or French.

8 minutes ago, Darkzerath said:

18/5000

Should I worry?

image.png

as much as i know there will be a special launcher to launch the game - so the normal BF launcher will not be needed - just the game files ^^

Man im so hyped for this game!! I couldnt believe my eyes when i saw they would close it down. always believed and hoped it would come back and would you look at that :D

We all appreciate that it will not be until Sunday. But some treasures that it will be postponed yet again for a few days. Something always was.

Is there any possibility to download game files through programs like uTorrent or BitTorrent? Downloading such a big file with browser is cancerious.