Master of the Forge #2 - [GM] Majora, Project Coordinator - 11.09.2023 19:30 CEST

Kapo

image.png

Skylords and Skyladies;

Masters of the Forge will shine a light on all those people working so tirelessly on Skylords Reborn - for the average Skylord, [Game Masters] are elite, mythical creatures too many know nothing about, and we will hopefully change that. So, in this dev-talk-like podcast series we will meet several Masters of the Forge in person, and hopefully I will be able to ask them questions that are interesting to you. And, you will also get the chance to ask them some questions! The series will be streamed on Twitch and afterwards uploaded on YouTube.

Please note that while the content created is supported by the SR Team and will be all about Skylords Reborn, this is no official event or dev-talk. The focus will be around the guest, what their duties are, how they feel about the game and its development - we will not elaborate future changes in depth or announce anything fancy. But hopefully we will know more about the guest and how It's like to be part of the SR Team.

As my second guest, I invited [GM] @Majora, Project Coordinator; who is not only part of the project lead but well known for giving us the monthly Community Update.

Quick Overview:

• Guest                         [GM] Majora, Project Coordinator
  • Date                          11. 09. 2023
  • Time                          19:30 CEST
  • Link                            www.twitch.tv/kapostream

If you got any questions you would want to see asked, you are very welcome to drop me a DM here on the forums (@Kapo) or on Discord (#kapojones).

Kapo

Previous Episodes:
[GM] Dutchy, Lead Moderator

Edited by Kapo
Metagross31, Dutchy, Volin and 2 others like this

• Kapo changed the title to Master of the Forge #2 - [GM] Majora, Project Coordinator - 11.09.2023 19:30 CEST
  • Kapo featured and pinned this topic

@Majora suggested that we play tome! For those who don't know, tome play is where you draw a number of boosters, and you are just allowed to use those cards. We drew two pools of 8 boosters each and determined randomly who will use what pool. Hopefully that will spice up the gameplay a bit. Down below, you will find our pools.

Majoras Pool:

image.png

Kapos pool:

image.png

1 hour ago, Kapo said:

@Majora suggested that we play tome! For those who don't know, tome play is where you draw a number of boosters, and you are just allowed to use those cards. We drew two pools of 8 boosters each and determined randomly who will use what pool. Hopefully that will spice up the gameplay a bit. Down below, you will find our pools.

Majoras Pool:

image.png

Kapos pool:

image.png

What a lovely idea!

Metagross31, Dutchy and Kapo like this

3 hours ago, Vysnia said:

For some reason I thought that Majora is a girl until I heard his voice 🤣🤣🤣

I have heard this once before, though I have been on streams before and around for a while, so I thought by now it was common knowledge. 
I always liked the name, though I mostly swapped to it because my older online name didnt work well in English pronunciation.

From the Zelda wiki: ''The gender of Majora is disputed, as neither the game nor any supplementary material states it.'' 🙂

3 hours ago, Hrdina_Imperia said:

Lots of interesting stuff discused, and loved the Tome deck idea for gampleay. 

I highly encourage more people to do it! 🙂 You dont even need boosters for it, you can just check your booster history and pick the last 8 to build a deck with.

Hrdina_Imperia and Metagross31 like this

• Kapo unpinned and unfeatured this topic