Wish to contribute to the project by donating? Heads up to our Patreon -> https://www.patreon.com/skylordsreborn

BEWARE: Multiaccounting May Cause Permabans! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Buddelmuddel

Offering help for rpve lvl 10

Ok, so rpve lvl 10 is basically the only thing in syklords reborn that i play. And i when i play with players who know what they are doing i enjoy myself the most. But there are only a few, maybe 10. 

So if any of you is interested in playing rpve lvl 10, write me an ingame messsage. We then start a game together and i may say a word or 2, so that you can get into lvl 10. This would be helpful to people who have problems to get to lvl 2, but also genreally for people who have played it a few times, but would like to win it more often.

The more players i have to play with the better. If you sometimes take a word of advice, even better (-:

I was used to play lvl 10. Even then it was hard to gather 4 people for that difficulty. But nowadays I did not try again. When are your usual uptimes? Maybe we can get 4 players together.

So, there are a bunch of new players who are eager to play it, which is good. They genereally make it to t2, sometimes a little help is needed, but it seems promising. Added you

Posted (edited)

For all who would like to get into lvl 10, at the moment the map of the month (motm) lvl 10 for 4 players, is probably the easiest lvl 10 map there is. Just play it a bit, you can still experience how the start works and how to get to t2, which is the first and one of the biggest difficutlies on lvl 10 maps.

EDIT: Also the 1 player motm map this month is very easy and good for beginners, but its a little harder then the 4 player map 

EDIT2: did solo it by the way, although it cannot be seen anymore, since now so many played it (-:

Edited by Buddelmuddel
Eudoxos likes this

I'd join in, whats the best deck to use on the current rpve 10 map?

Ingame name: Dhrwafel

Posted (edited)

Maybe i write some general notes, basically stuff that i like to tell everyone that i play with. It will also answer your question dhrwafel, and it will be short (-:

1. Make sure one of you has a shrine of war in the deck. Preferably one on each side. The first who gets t3 builds it right away.

2. The best decks to start with are blue and green. With them it is easy to play consistent.

3. If you have a bunch of not so experienced players, make sure one has fountains of rebirth, it will make the start so much easier for everyone. By the way i give them away for free, just pm me

Blue deck T1:

frost mage; master archer; ice barrier; homesoil (glyphe)

Green deck T1:

windweaver; surge of light; hurrican (roots, dryad b)

T2:

black: shadow phoenix

blue: mountaineer, stormsinger g, coldsnap

green, blue: matter mastery

green: oink

T4:

lost spirit ships or batariel or bloodhorns

now you are good to go

Edited by Buddelmuddel

Posted (edited)

The following is only recommended for experienced players, because red just isn't as consistend and when you make a fault you wont make t2. Blacks T1 is just generally hard to play on lvl 10.

Red T1:

nomads, g, mine, eruption, blaster cannon r (suppression, sunstriders)

black T1:

forsaken, motivate, soul splicer g, nox trooper 

Edited by Buddelmuddel

So, again if you want to try rpve lvl 10 this month motm is very good again. It's a little bit harder then the last one. There are incoomings for the outside positions and also the t3 will be attacked. But if you made it to t4 the rest of the map is easier then a lvl 9 map. It is a very good practice for the start of a lvl 10 map. It is still easier then the other fractions.

Be sure to start with blue or green on the outside positions (pos 1 and 4) to be able to take on the incoming. Then you are good to go, gl hf